Chapter 17

‼️EXPLICIT CONTENT‼️

Mia's P.O.V

Now I could ignore my own desires, talk myself out of it... but I couldn't ignore his. And I couldn't stay trapped in a car with the intoxicating scent.

"Stop the car." I whispered clutching the door handle and armrest with my thighs pressed tightly together.

Landon continued to drive, ignoring me.

"Landon stop the fucking car." I damn near growled.

Landon pulled the car over on the deserted road with the woods surrounding it. "Mia what the fuck?" He got out of the car with me as I started walking into the woods.

"Please Landon, I can't... you just need to go. Right now." I rushed out as I tried to get away from him.

He reached out and gripped my arm, yanking me back. "What's..."

I attacked

I gripped the back of his head, pulling it down to mine. My lips pressed against his with urgency. Landon reacted almost immediately, slamming me against the nearest tree, so hard it would have hurt if I wasn't insulated by the intense level of lust coursing through me.

He pinned my wrists above my head with one massive hand, and with the other he ran it down the side of my right breast, his fingers trailing down the front of my dress. His hand twitched then balled up. "I don't want to hurt you."

I shook my head. "You won't, Landon please." I breathed heavily trying to guide his hand lower.

He roughly gripped my hip. "I want nothing more than to tear into you and fuck you against this tree, but..." His voice gentled, I've never heard him sound so... caring. "We have to slow down and think about this." He struggled.

I tried not to sound so disappointed. I knew what he was saying was true and I should be agreeing for the time being, but he ambushed me with that intoxicating scent, now I can't think straight. I was doing so fucking well.

I'm weak

"No."

His hand tightened on my hip. "Yes." He ground out.

"No." I arched my back against the tree, thrusting my breast forward, inviting him to touch them.

His eyes flickered down to them, taking his lip in between his teeth before sending a heated look my way.

I reached for him again with the hand I wiggled free, but he caught my hand and held it back in a tight grip causing a pleasurable gasp to leave my lips.

A rush went through me. This tug-of-war between us was a battle of who was going to dominate whom. The intoxication from being with him kicked up a notch; it had my blood boiling.

I tried to free my hands again only for him to shoot me this steel look; his jaw tightened with a new expression, one that brought tension to the air. I stopped fighting him, waiting to see what he would do next. "Landon..."

He looks dangerously sexy right now. Although he looked furious with me right now, I couldn't help but appreciate the sight of him as the rain continued to beat down on us, the only light we had was the soft glow of the moon. "What are you going to do?" I asked, almost challengingly.

He still had my hands pinned down with one strong grip as he lowered his head, raking me up and down. I felt his gaze, and the lust was almost blinding me to everything.

"Touch me." I urged.

His eyes snapped back to mine, a starved predator was looking back at me. He moved his free hand up to the side of my face, stroking it softly before roughly grabbing the back of my neck to make me look up at him.