Chapter 3

*Not edited, Book one is completed on Patreon and Book two is nearly complete*

Mia's P.O.V

"He let me spend the night!" Tara squealed jumping on my bed squeezing my pillow in her arms.

I smirked. "Did you two..."

She cut me off. "Before you get ahead, we were just studying and I just so happened to fall asleep in his lap."

I chuckled. "You mean you pretended to fall asleep."

"He's never asked me to come over for anything like that, and it's frustrating! We haven't been alone yet to do anything beside hug and a awkward kiss on the cheek. It's like he's trying to be the perfect gentleman for me and it's disgusting. That or he's friend zoning me." She fell back on my bed.

I chuckled shaking my head.

"I was close to humping him in the middle of the night." She slapped her hand over her mouth.

"You slept in the same bed as him!?" The jealousy was real.

She shook her head. "For a moment... but to the least of his knowledge so don't even think of telling your aunt, no offense but she has a big mouth. I don't need anyone knowing how I crept into Luke's bed in the middle of the night."

"None taken. But you were still in the same bed as him." I pointed out. "I would have taken advantage of him if I were you."

She rolled her eyes. "You're saying, you would have raped your mate in his sleep?"

I nodded. "That's exactly what I'm saying. And it wouldn't be rape if he liked it. What happened in the morning?"

She threw a pillow at me, laughing. "You're crazy. And I left before he woke up."

"So you basically put yourself in the friend zone, got it." I nodded. "Wait I've been meaning to ask you what you meant the first day of class, about Landon. You said he..."

"Who's got a big mouth, oh and where is that mate of yours little bitch?" My aunt walked in with a glass in her hand. She took a sip of whatever was in the glass. I'm assuming wine. "Anyways, that was one fucked up storm... I was in the middle of Supernatural's. Jensen is one sexy..."

Tara eyes widen. "Wait how did sh..."

I cut her off. "What do you want?"

"Honestly..." She swirled the glass of wine around. "I want Jensen from Super..."

"You want who?" My aunt's mate/my uncle Mark suddenly appeared.

A smile spread across her lips. She turned around and hugged him, bringing him in a passionate kiss.

I covered my eyes as she stuck her tongue in his mouth. "Okay... you two get out... now" I shot up opening the door wider for them.

He chuckled pulling my aunt towards the door. "Sorry Mi Mi."

I shook my head. "Ew no, I told not to call me that anymore, Mia just Mi..."

"We have a lot of fucking to make up." My aunt whispered to him but I still heard. "She's a little salty because her heat is coming and..."

Shaking my head. I'm motioned for the door. "You're no longer allowed to come near me until that image is out of my head. Go."

After they left out I closed and locked the door, making my way back over to the bed.

Tara was just sitting on my bed giggling to herself. I glared at her making her stop. "Ok so we're going to that fight tonight?"

"What fight?" I frowned.