Chapter 18

Mia's P.O.V

We raced back to his car; glad to see that the road was still clear. Meaning no one stopped and got a free show.

We got into his car, blasting the heat as we sat in silence all the way back to his house. We quickly ran into the house.

He still didn't say a word as he placed his key down and kicked his wet shoes off.

I bit my lip, unsure of what to say. "I... I think the rain has let up. I'll just get my..."

"No." He made his way into his dining room.

I raised my eyebrow before following him as he sat down at the table where all of our work was still placed. "No?"

He gestured toward the work. "We're not finished."

I snorted. "Seriously? Landon, it's like 12 and you already know..."

"Sit down Mia, the faster you get this done, the faster you get to go home." He opened his notebook.

I sighed. "Okay, but can I at least wash the dirt off me and get some dry clothes?"

Landon nodded. "Of course, you know where everything is."

I nodded, making my way up the stairs and towards his room for clean clothes before going to his guest room for a shower.

After cleaning myself, I got out of the shower. I ran my hand over the foggy mirror. I ran my hand through my hair to try and work out the knots without a comb. My towel unraveling and pooling around my feet. I took a moment to look myself over. My hands running over my stomach, my chest, my breasts, and my waist, all the places he'd touched. Even after the shower, I could still smell him on my skin; still, feel the aftershocks of him. There was no stopping the small smile that broke free as I looked myself in the eye. "Remember this," I mouthed to myself. "Remember all of it."

I didn't even hear him come inside the bathroom. It wasn't until I caught his reflection in the mirror. Turning around, I allowed myself to look at him wrapped in a towel. "You're staying for breakfast," he said, not leaving it up for discussion.

"It's only 12 something... breakfast isn't for another... I just ate..." I whispered as I grabbed my towel, wrapping it around my body.

Landon stepped forward, sliding his fingers into my wet hair and cupping my neck, making me look up at him. "I know, but you're staying for breakfast."

I bit my lip. "Is this you asking me to spend the night?"

He crushed his lips to mine. Without effort, he lifted me, wrapping my legs around his waist, and he pressed me back against the counter. Unexpectedly, he pushed inside me. Only this time it felt so much stronger, the sensations of it all too much, both on my body and my soul. His movements were slow and controlled.

Landon's breaths fell into my ear. His grunts, pants, and wants filling my head. "Please," I panted, closing my eyes and moving where he wanted me to move, riding him with a rhythm he was controlling.

He picked me up and walked me into the room, laying me on the bed. "You want this?"

I nodded desperately. "Y-yes. All of it."

"Will you stay for breakfast?"

"Yes! Landon I'm staying!" He pushed back inside of me violently, pausing when he was deeper than he'd ever been. "Don't ever fucking make me beg again." I cried out in pure ecstasy, blinded by the intensity of the orgasm that ripped through my body. He came with a drawn-out groan followed by a low fuck under his breath, burying his head in the curve of my neck to conceal the heavenly sound from me, leaving the two of us panting and breathless.