Chapter 5

*Not edited, Book one is completed on Patreon and Book two is nearly complete*

Mia's P.O.V

"That's ridiculous!"

"Genius!" Tara squealed. I shot her a look. "I mean.. stupid."

Allie rolled her eyes. "Yes! And besides he's your best friend! He already agreed to do it!"

I shook my head. "I'm not pretending to be getting back with a fake boyfriend I've never had just to make him jealous!"

"But you told me that you told him..."

"I was mad!" I huffed. "There's no way I'd actually allow someone else to touch me. Even if that someone is my best friend. It's not happening. End of story." I waved my hands going to the bathroom.

ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

Luke's P.O.V

"Goodmorning!" Tara sang popping up at my locker pecking me on the cheek.

I smiled pulling her closer to me, wrapping my arm around her. "You saw me an hour ago."

She shrugged. "So what, I can't appreciate my ma... friend."

Friend?

I frowned, pulling my arm back. Clearing my throat. "You're weird." I chuckled while picking up my water bottle.

Just then Landon walked over. "What, the famous Landon knows where my locker is located? After ignoring my phone calls." I laughed when he glared at me. "And he's waiting for me. T pinch me, just to make sure I'm not hallucinating."

"Fuck you." Was his obvious response.

A sting soon came making me jerk back. I looked up at Tara, who smiled innocently back at me. "What? You said... holy shit."

I frowned following her gaze back. "Who's that?" I asked, watching Mia laugh and blush at some guy who had his arm wrapped around her.

She cleared her throat. "Uh... that's her ex from home. She broke up with him to come here. Yeah I guess he uh, couldn't stand being away from her. But if he's here, that means they must be back together" She fidgeted sneaking a glance at Landon as she waved Mia over.

I eyed Mia curiously as she came over, tugging him along. She briefly greeted Tara before smiling at me, completely ignoring Landon. "Hey Luke, I want you to meet..."

"Felix, her boyfriend." He spoke, sticking his hand out to me. I shook his hand. "And you are?" He turned to Landon with his hand out towards him.

My eyes caught his hand clench and unclench into a fist as he looked from Felix to Mia.

"Dude? Are you okay?" Felix spoke with a chuckle.

Mia grabbed his hand that was extended, intertwining it with hers. "Baby, class is about to start in like 15 minutes and I still have to show you around. Wouldn't want to be late on your first day now."

Felix finally looked away from Landon and back towards Mia. "If I'm with you, nothing else matters. You know I'm only here for you anyway." He pulled her close, capturing her lips.

I couldn't help but smirk knowingly and watch as the entire atmosphere changed.

"See you guys later." She waved as Felix guided her away.

Tara quickly pecked my check and left for class, leaving me with a ticking time bomb. I shoved him into the men's restroom once everyone was out of sight.

Before I could say anything, Landon punched the cement wall. "Get me a fight."

I stood in front of the wall. "Whoa what the fuck... this isn't because of Mia... right?"