Chapter 21

A/N

This book is not updated, chapters have been changed and edited on Patreon where the book is completed. Part two has been completed and book three is now up. Thank you.

Felix's P.O.V

I switched the hot water on before stripping out of my clothes. I moved into the shower, stepping under the spray. The hot water somewhat relaxes my tense muscles.

My head snapped to the side to see Ian walking in and closing the door behind him. "What are you doing?" I growled covering my erect cock from his hungry eyes.

"I don't know, I just felt dirty all of a sudden." He pulled his shirt over his head. "And you already got the shower going for me." He pushed his jeans down, stepping out of them.

"Don't even think about it," I growled.

He just hooked his hands in his boxers. "Think about what?" He pushed them down making me snap my head to the shower wall. "It's okay, you can look." He teased as he pushed the glass door open.

I looked back at him, refusing to give in and look any lower as he stepped into the shower. "Get out." I moved away as he invaded my personal space.

He shook his head. "After I'm done." He turned to test the water.

My eyes immediately locked on his tight plump ass. A groan left my lips before I could even stop it. "You can touch it." He taunted.

My cock twitched in response. I balled my hand into a fist to keep from grabbing him. I've never struggled more in my entire life.

For crying out loud, my mate was naked in the shower with me. How could I possibly not want to devour him?

I sucked in a breath as his cock graced me with its appearance as he turned to face me. My eyes snapped up, hunger burning bright in his eyes as he watched my cock come to life even more.

I swallowed hard, I needed to get the fuck out of here. I went to move past him, his hand quickly stopped me, baking me up into the wall. His hand slid down my chest. "Ian," I warned.

Of course, he didn't heed my warning as he gripped my cock. His eyes never left mine as he moved slowly. "I want you to cum for me."

If he kept touching me, I'd do just that any second. I put my hand over his to stop his movements. "You're making this incredibly difficult."

He smiled. "Let me make it easy for you." He moved down to his knees.

I could feel my wolf inching to get out

Let him

That sight alone had me ready to cum so hard. I've dreamt about having Ian on his knees, his eyes puffy with tears, fucking his face.

"Fuck," I groaned as my head fell back against the wall. His lips were hot and wet around my aching cock.

All the fight I had in me melted away the second his knee hit the shower floor.

My hand ran through his wet hair as I pulled his head back slightly, just so I could look him in the eyes. "Is this truly what you want? Because this means more to me than you may think."

He released my cock with a pop, a groan left my lips at the sight. "I never wanted anything more."

I pulled him up from the floor, "You don't have to do this now, you made your point." A moan left my lips as his hand wrapped around me again.

"But you're so hard for me." He stated as he began moving his hand slowly.

My head fell back against the wall. "I'm always hard for you."