Chapter 6

*Not edited, Book one is completed on Patreon and Book two is nearly complete*

Mia's P.O.V

To say that I was pissed was a complete understatement. I was livid. I'd been denied once afuckingain by my mate. Every time it felt like we were taking a step towards progression, he knocked it back by a thousand.

I jumped out of the car and made a dash to the door. I banged on it, turning the knob only to find it locked. "You fucking asshole!" I kicked the door angrily.

After staring dumbfoundedly at his door, I finally came to my senses that he wasn't coming back nor was I invited in and stomped back to my car and peeled out of there. I was actually surprised I could see through my tears and the rain as I drove home angrily.

Felix had ice cream waiting for me as either a celebratory or cheer me up meal. He stayed up with me as I cried my heart out to him all night long until the morning. I'd decided to skip school that day, I couldn't look at him after last night.

And Felix undoubtedly used me as an excuse to not attend classes after my one skip day turned into 6 days, he claimed that he had to watch after me. His valid claim was that, "Who else is going to refill your ice cream bowl?" And for that I allowed his company.

My aunt had the pack doctor write out a note to my school that I had this horrid sickness and that it was best if I remained home to avoid spreading it until further notice seeing as I was now going on one full week of not attending classes.

I had all of my work emailed to me with get well wishes from each teacher. I was well aware that my presentation about Landon was scheduled today, hence why I was currently stuffing my face with mint chocolate chip ice cream while watching The Notebook.

Suddenly my door was kicked in. I lazily glanced up as my aunt walked in spraying air freshener. "Little bitch I can smell the sadness from the front door, you need to shower."

I rolled my eyes licking the spoon, grabbing the remote, I turned the volume up on the movie before placing it to the side. I dug the spoon back into the bowl to scoop up more ice cream when it was snatched from me. "Hey!"

She grabbed the remote, shutting the tv off. "You've been held up in this room for three days dieting off of ice cream and coffee, watching sappy romance movies. Cut that shit out, go shower and do something else to cope."

I sighed. "I was going to go down to the gym with Felix later... to train..." I lie.

She narrowed her eyes at me. "If I come back and you're still in this room, you're going back to school."

I put my hands up. "I'm getting up right now." I hesitantly got out of the bed as she raised her perfectly arch eyebrow at me and watched me walk to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes at her as I closed the door behind myself and stripped out of the same clothes I'd been wearing for 3 days now. I didn't even bother waiting for the shower to warm up as I jumped right on in, letting the cold water beat down on me until it eventually heated up. I washed my body and my hair before getting out. I brushed my teeth, actively avoiding looking in the mirror as I prepared for the day.

With my gym clothes on, I made my way down to the training room in the basement. I was surprised to see my old trainer Dan from back home down texting away on his phone.

I inwardly groaned as he stopped texting to look up, a smirk took over his face as he put his phone away. "Well if it isn't my favorite victim." He pulled me into his arms.

"Oh how I miss being abused." I mumbled into his shirt before pulling away. "How's the mate? Any signs of future pups yet?"

A massive grin took over his face. "Oh nothing major, just expecting twins."