Real life

•Frankie's P.O.V•

Big brother was over. I'm sad and happy. I mean I'm so happy I got to see my family especially Ari, but I had to leave behind Zach. Its been a month and I think I was in love with him. I still am. I've liked guys before but nothing like it was with him. He was different. He made me feel so special inside. I wanted him. I got his number of course because that's how Frankie rolls but I'm terrified to dial the number. What if he's different outside of the house? I want him but I'm afraid to know what will happen if I ask him out on a date. A date?! Oh god Frankie what are you thinking if you ask him out on a date it will scare him away. We live pretty close so I'll just ask him if he wants to 'catch up' sure that sounds alright. Here I go.

Zach: Hello?

Frankie: ZACH?!

Zach: Speaking. Who is this?

Frankie: It's Frankie!

Zach: GRANDE?!

Frankie: YAS

Zach: Bro how have you been?!

Frankie: Pretty good... Actually I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out Friday?

Zach: Sure! Man I've missed you!

Frankie: I missed you too! So how about 7?

Zach: Sounds good... See you then!

Frankie: *in a British accent* Goodbye my love

Zach: *laughs* Bye Frankie

Well that wasn't so bad but holy shit I'm nervous to see him again. What if it's awkward? What if I can't fight the urge to grab him and kiss him? Frankie stop be calm. It's going to be okay...