Good Morning

•Zach's POV•

I woke up in Frankie's arms. He was still sleeping and I listened to his light breathing until his eyes fluttered open.

Frankie: Good morning

Zach: Morning!

Frankie: I need to tell you something

Oh no I'm not looking forward to this. We both sat up and I was waiting for him to tell me I need to leave or something like that.

Zach: What is it?

Frankie: I'm sorry Zach. For everything. The truth is I'm in love with you and I know I've been saying we don't have anything but we do. We have something I've never had with anyone.

I just sat there in shock. That was not what I was expecting to hear.

Frankie: Say something Zach

Zach: I don't know what to say this is a lot

Frankie took my hand and just looked into my eyes. My heart was beating really fast.

Frankie: I love you

Zach: I-I love you too

He leaned in slowly until our faces were just inches apart. He rested his forehead on mine. I could feel his hot breath on my lips. I wanted him badly. He leaned in a little bit more. Until our lips barely touched. He planted a small kiss on my lips then pulled away. He smiled and pulled me onto his lap. He waited about 10 seconds before grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me into him. Our lips molded together. It was a slow yet passionate kiss. This went on for about 3 minutes then he pulled away.

Frankie: How's that for a good morning?

He winked and I couldn't do anything but laugh. He's perfect.

~Author's Note~

If any of you want proof that

zankie is still a thing go to the big brother YouTube channel and watch the episode 21 preview and pause around 7 or 8 seconds(;

I love you all<3