Booked

•Vanessa's POV•

I texted Zach and told him to come over. I want to know all the details about when he's going to New York to see Frankie. I heard a knock on the door. That must be him. I went over and opened the door for him.

Zach: What did you need that was so urgent?

Vanessa: Sooooo when are you going to New York

Zach: I'm not

Vanessa: What do you mean you're not?!

Zach: What if it's awkward?

Vanessa: It won't be awkward

Zach: What if he's different?

Vanessa: What do you mean different?

Zach: What if he doesn't love me anymore?

Vanessa: Of course he still loves you. You're a very love able guy

Zach: What if he breaks up with me?

Vanessa: Now why would he do that?

Zach: Because I've been thinking of breaking up with him

Vanessa: Why? I thought you were "completely in love with him"

Zach: I am but this long distance thing isn't working

Vanessa: Look the best advice I can give you is follow your heart. Do what makes you happy. But either way you're going to New York. Let's book your flight.

Zach: Fine

We booked Zach's flight and then he left. He has a lot of thinking to do. I really hope he decides to break up with Frankie. Most people probably think it's because I want him for myself but no that's not it. I want him to be happy. He's so focused on Frankie talking to him he doesn't enjoy himself. I care about him as a friend and at the end of the day I want what's best for him. Also I want to see what this Frankie looks like. I heard he has a YouTube channel so I'm going to look him up. I went to my computer and searched "frankiejgrande" like Zach told me to. One of the videos was titled "Best of zankie". It's Zach and Frankie moments from the show they were on. They're so cute. I ship it. Maybe I don't want them to break up. Wow this isn't even my relationship and I'm getting stressed out. Zach has a huge decision to make. I just pray he makes the right one.