Coming Out Part 2

•Zach's POV•
I arrived at Frankie's house. I looked in the mirror and I look like a mess. My eyes are bloodshot I don't want to look like I've been crying but I really don't have a choice. I walked up to the door and I could hear Ariana and Frankie fighting. I lightly knocked on the door. It all got quiet and Ariana was the one to open the door and Frankie was standing right behind her.
Zach: Both of you sit down
They did as followed and sat on the couch I stood in front of them ready to tell everything.
Zach: I'm gay
Ariana: WHAT HOW COULD YOU
Zach: I'm sorry I can explain if you just-
Ariana: No I'm leaving
Zach: Okay well I'm breaking up with you
Ariana: No I'm breaking up with you
I looked at Frankie
Zach: Do you want to hear my explanation
He nodded and I went to sit by him. I told him everything from the night he invited me over to just what happened. His eyes once filled with anger turned to compassion as my story went on.
Frankie: I'm sorry
He reached over and hugged me we stayed there for a while and it was nice. He was just holding me in his arms and I love it.
Zach: We can be together now though!

•Frankie's POV•
My head was spinning Zach just came out and told me we could be together. I just can't do it. Not after everything. I don't trust him.
Zach: Frankie? We can right?
Frankie: No Zach I can't be with you
Zach: But Frankie I did all of this for you
His voice was cracking and I could see tears in his eyes and I could feel my heart break in that very moment.
Frankie: I think you should leave
That's when he started crying. I went to the door and he followed me. I opened the door for him. On his way out something happened that I wasn't expecting.
Zach: I love you Frankie. I want you. I need you I'm not taking no for an answer!!
He grabbed me and slammed his lips against mine. Our lips moved in sync. His lips were so soft and I'm pretty sure nobody has ever kissed me as well as that. But I just can't do this. I pulled away.
Frankie: Zach I can't
He started crying again
Zach: Frankie I said that-
Frankie: Bye Zach
I shut the door and immediately started crying. I realized I made a mistake I went outside but Zach's car was already gone and no I will not be the one to chase after him.

~Author's Note~

I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALREADY HAVE 5K THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!