Joey

•Joey's POV•

I walked outside and I saw Frankie and Zach basically swallowing each others head. I wish that was me. I mean I deserve it more than this Zach kid does. I've been best friends for Frankie forever and then he just goes on some show and picks up a boyfriend along the way. Well I can tell Zach is a very jealous kind of person since there was basically steam blowing out of his ears when I hugged Frankie. Oh boy am I going to have a fun time destroying this friendship. I decided to go walk up to them.

Joey: Frankie why don't you come back inside

Frankie: Actually I think we're leaving

Joey: Okay well thanks for coming

Frankie hugged me and I made sure I made eye contact with Zach the the whole time. We said our goodbyes and as Frankie was walking away I slapped his perfect butt. He shrieked and Zach whipped his head around, glaring at me. I simply winked at him. Have fun in a jealous hell Zachary.

•Zach's POV•

We got back in the car and I was furious.

Zach: GOD I HATE HIM

Frankie: It's okay babe

Zach: NO I WANT TO FUCKING MURDER HIM

Frankie put his hand on my leg and started driving

Zach: Please don't be friends with him

Frankie: Zach he's my best friend you can't just ask that

Zach: Do you love me more than him?

Frankie: Zach I love you

•Frankie's POV•

Technically I did not lie. I do love Joey more but it's because I've known him longer. It's a different type of love. I have no intentions of being anything more than friends with Joey. Zach is my boyfriend, Joey is my best friend so they will just have to deal with each other but at the end of the day I may have to decide who's more important. I don't want to think about that though. I grabbed Zach's hand am intertwined our fingers.

Frankie: I love you

Zach: I love you too Frankie

I saw his smile. It melted my heart I'm so lucky.

~Author's POV~

THANK YOU FOR FREAKIN 15K

I seriously want to talk to some of you message me on here or Dm me on twitter @brendon_is_bae

I love you all ASDFGHJKL BYE<3