Party

a/n: just because I need a name I'm going to use joey graceffa as Frankie's best friend

•Zach's POV•

Me and Frankie just ate dinner and we are cuddling in his be together. We're both on our phones. I love it. Just us being together.

Frankie: Zach?

Zach: Yeah babe?

Frankie: My best friend invited me to a party tonight and he said I can bring you. Do you want to go?

Zach: Sure why not. Zach attack is always up for a little partying

We both got ready and drove to the party. When we arrived we were greeted by a fairly good looking guy. Not as good looking as my Frankie though.

Joey: FRANKIE!

Frankie: JOEY!

Frankie jumped into the guys arms and kissed him on the cheek. I have to admit I was extremely jealous. They hugged for a little bit too long.

Zach: Mhmmm

Frankie turned to face me breaking the hug

Frankie: Oh sorry Zach this is my friend Joey, Joey this is my friend Zach

Joey: Hiya

Zach: Hey

There are major problems here. Frankie introduced me as his friend. That pisses me off. And I can totally tell this Joey is gay which makes everything worse. We went inside the house and Frankie was just talking to Joey. I decided to go outside. I don't even think Frankie noticed me leave. I can tell Frankie likes Joey an it hurts but I guess I'm going to have to deal with it. It's obvious that they're perfect for each other. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt arms slip around my waist.

Frankie: What's wrong babe

I stepped away from him and I could see hurt in his eyes.

Zach: Why don't you go talk to Joey?

Frankie: Because I don't love him as much as I love my Zach Attack

Frankie leaned in and softly kissed me. I got immediate reassurance having him all to myself once again.

Zach: You're mine okay?

Frankie: I'll always be yours

I kissed him again this time sliding my tongue into his mouth to deepen the kiss. I pulled him as close as I could to me. We were both hard I could feel it. He groaned and I smiled. I love pleasing my Frankie.

~Author's Note~

I'm probably going to change the cover of this book just to warn you guys.

I want Frankie evicted hbu?

Love you all<3