Week One

•Zach's POV•

It's been one week since the incident with Frankie. I miss him. I want to be with him. It's been a rough week. I have nowhere to stay and I'm crying all the time. I hate my life. I feel like part of me is missing without him. I want to cuddle. I can't get the kiss out of my mind either it was amazing. I wish I could just turn back time but I can't. I love him and he loves me I just wish I could prove that to him.

•Frankie's POV•

It's been one week since I kissed Zach. That kiss was amazing. It was what I was waiting for since the beginning of summer. I just can't be in a relationship with him. I hate the way I have to hurt him. I look into his big brown eyes and see so much pain because of me. It's difficult but he's probably moved on by now and so should I.

•Zach's POV•

I'm on my way to another friends house since I can't stay at home. I wish me and Frankie could live together. I would come home and he would jump into my arms and wrap his legs around me and I would kiss his neck. Hey I'm smiling for once. That's all I want in life and I don't want to give up. It's too hard without him and I don't think I can find anyone better than my Frankie. He's mine. We're Zankie even when we're apart. Forever Zankie.