First Date

So Zach was coming over to my house and I have been super nervous ever since the phone call. I think I look okay. I just am nervous because who knows what will happen. *Ding Dong* Oh god there he is. I run to the door and open it to see Zach grinning I look up and down his body. Boy he is perfect.
Zach: How the fuck are you man?
He immediately hugged me. He smelt so good.
Frankie: Great! Do you want to watch a movie?
Zach: Sure!!
Me and Zach walked over to my couch and I let him decide what to watch and he picked one that I haven't heard of. We were sitting on almost opposite sides of the couch. Why can't we just cuddle like we did in the house. I'd make a move but I'm afraid that any little thing could fuck this up. I have no idea why I'm so nervous. I was never this nervous inside the house. My thoughts were cut off by talking.
Zach: Frankie?
Frankie: Yeah sorry what?
Zach: *laughs* I asked why you're staring at me
Frankie: Oh-uh I...

I could feel my face getting red

Zach: Dude are you okay you seem nervous?
Frankie: Well yeah it's just I have something I want to tell you
Zach: Go ahead
Frankie: I'll tell you when the movie is over
Zach: Okay if you say so

Zach turned back to the movie. I think I want to tell him my feelings since its so obvious. I didn't even know I was staring at him. I have no idea how he will take it. I just want him. I'll do anything. This is all giving me a headache. I don't even know what's going on in this movie. I just have to wait until it's over and then I will have to do what I am dreading most.

-Authors Note-
Can you guys please give me some feedback on the book?!?
I'm not sure how I'm doing so I just want to make sure you all like it!!

W/<3 Cali