Reassurane

•Zach's POV•

It's been 15 minutes since I've been up here. Where is Frankie? Maybe he forgot about me. Or doesn't care. Maybe he's making out with Joey right now. I hate this. That's when I heard the door open. Frankie walked in and sat down next to me. We were silent for quite a while but then he decided to break it.

Frankie: What's up with you?

Zach: What do you mean?

Frankie: Why are you so jealous of Joey?

Zach: He obviously likes you

Frankie: But I don't like him

Zach: Yeah I can tell

Frankie: If this is about the kiss then that is not my fault. I pushed him off and I talked to him about it. He feels bad.

Zach: Yeah I'm sure he does

Frankie: Just stop Zach

Zach: Stop what?

Frankie: Acting like I like him better than you. I am in love with you and I don't plan on leaving you for Joey. I wouldn't do that.

Zach: I'm just afraid

Frankie: Oh what babe?

Zach: That you're going to turn on me. Like my dad

•Frankie's POV•

He whispered the last part so soft I could barely hear it. My heart broke for him. He has trust issues and I need to give him reassurance and if that means not talking to Joey then that'll have to be it. For now at lease.

Frankie: Babe you know I'm nothing like your dad

Zach: I know I just get scared

Frankie: Well don't be I love you and I won't do anything to hurt you

I kissed his forehead

Frankie: Now lets go to bed

We got up and walked to my bed. I put my arm around Zach as he rested his head on my chest. He looked up at me.

Zach: I love you Frankie. A lot

Frankie: I love you more than you will ever know

I planted a soft kiss on his lips and he smiled at me before closing his eyes. I rubbed his arm for quite awhile until I heard his soft snore. He's so perfect. I need to take care of him. No more making him cry. I kissed the too of his head before closing my eyes and falling asleep myself.

~Author's POV~

So I've been noticing lately that Zach is so hot. I'm so happy he's going out of the game with class.

I'M ALMOST AT 20K I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH