Chapter 4

"So Brooke, we've got some matters to discuss." Negan states looking into my eyes.

"Like what?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Listen Brooke I know you're still pissed about me killing your friends and all but hear me the fuck out here. It wasn't anything personal, and trust me killing people is the last thing I wanted to do. People are a resource. But rules are rules and lessons need to be taught. Rick and your former group killed many of my people! And what do I do? Only kill two of them! You should be fucking thanking me for not killing all of them."

Was he right? We did kill so many of his men. But we had to, didn't we? I can feel my eyes gloss over at the realization that he may be right. "Brooke he's playing mind games." I try to tell myself.
"No more killing." Is all I can say.

"As long as Rick the Prick complies then there will be no more need for it. But if he doesn't I can't say what's gonna happen Darlin."

Was this psychotic man right? No. Of course not. He couldn't be. Nobody had to die that night. But... did anyone have to die before? I'm beginning to get a headache with all of these unsure thoughts.
"Brooke I want you to be one of my wives."

"Wives?" I ask.

As in plural? And wait a minute- what?

"Yes I want you to be one of my wives. I'll take care of you as I always take care of them. Anything you need I can get. You won't have to work for anything. Plus it'll show that you trust me."
"Trust you? Negan, I barely know you. I mean I know you from the past but even then I never knew much."

"You don't need to know a damn thing about me."

"I- I don't know."

"Well I don't have all fucking day darlin so start thinking. And you don't have to do anything you don't want..." He begins to trail off as it clicks to what he's talking about.

"Okay. As long as I'm not put into any uncomfortable situations."

"Well fuck darlin. Welcome to the family." He smiles, his teeth brighter than my future. "Let me show you the rest of your sister-wives family." He jumps to his feet swinging Lucille around his shoulders. We walk down the hall a few doors and he knocks twice before entering the room.
"Hello ladies."

"Hello Negan." Voices say simultaneously.

"This is my newest addition. Show her to Sherry's old room." Negan explains

"Her?" A girl asks.

"No Frankie, the other fucking invisible girl."

"It's just-" another girl steps forward looking me up and down.

"Just what Amber? Just fucking what?"

"N-nothing. She's just really young. Don't you think Negan?"

"She's of age. And she made the decision herself. Now don't fucking question my fucking decisions and show her to the damn room." He yells growing frustrated before leaving me in a room full of strangers.

"Who are you?" A girl, I think Negan said was named Frankie asks.

"Brooke. I shouldn't be here." I say while my eyes begin to gloss over. "I should be with my other group."

"What group?" Amber asks stepping forward.

"I was in a group, we lived in a sanctuary called Alexandria."
Every girl in the room gasps.

"You're from the Alexandria group!" One girl says in shock. I have yet to get her name.

"Y-yeah." I reply hesitantly.

"Wait a second you're Brooke, the Brooke Negan was talking about last night."

"I overheard you knew him before all this!"

"I heard that too! He said it to Simon!"

"Is it true?"

I begin to grow scared and overwhelmed by the girls closing in and asking questions at a million miles per an hour.

"Girls, give her a break." Frankie says as the girls begin to back off. "It's her first day." She continues as I give her a thankful look. She gives a sympathetic look back and says
"I'll show you to your new room."
I follow her and can feel every girls eyes on me. Although I'm fully clothed, but I've never felt so naked in my life.