Chapter 18

*trigger warning. Some shit goes down in this chapter*
———————————————————————————

"You got a name beautiful?" The youngest of the men asks. I shift uncomfortably. My hands tied behind my back.

"What's it to you?" I snap. This has been a shit day. Part of me wishes Negan was here but let's be real. If I don't die here, Negan would kill me. So it's a lose-lose either way.

"Speak when yer fucking spoken too. None of this mouthy shit. Or I'll put that mouth to good use." He smirks.

"Brooke. That's Brooke. I'm Frankie. Please, please let us go. You can have whatever you want. Just please please let us go." Frankie begs and pleads tears forming in her eyes.

"Well I'm afraid I can't do that. Because the only thing I want... is you two beautiful girls. See thing is, there ain't too many pretty ladies around no more. We can use you, trade you, you can Be beneficial, have a purpose. How good does that sound?"

"Sounds pretty shit to me." I mumble.

"You know it's been a long time since I've had a woman." An older man with thinning brown hair says. He smiles, two teeth missing from his mouth. His face has patches of dried dirt on it and his breath, worse than the walkers.

He inches closer and closer to me as I try to back up as far as I possibly can. I back up right into Frankie who attempts to hold me close. It's hard when you have no use of your hands.

"Ain't that just fucking adorable." The man spits out.

"DEAD MEN WALKING!" Someone shouts as a herd of maybe five walkers come trudging through. Frankie and I try to stand but we struggle. Eventually we get to our feet and we run, nearly tripping a time or two. We can't run any farther so we hide behind a giant rock. I try desperately to get my hands untied. And somehow, some fricken miracle happens and we are able to. But just as we stand,

"Get yer asses back over here." Another of the men growl, gun pressed against my temple. I let out a sigh of defeat. A sigh of anger, a sigh of disbelief, as we make our way back. Our hands and feet are now tied and we are sitting against the trunk of a tree.

"Try that shit again, it ain't gunna be pretty."

I bite my tongue.

"Someone's gonna come looking for us. And they won't be happy." Frankie says boldly.

"Yeah? Who? Last time I checked it was just you and yer friend all by yer little own selves."

"Well you're wrong." I say playing along. "We got a whole group of people who'll be looking for us." I know it's probably not true. Negan's probably moved on to his other wives or found two new ones but it helps to have a glimmer of hope.

"Yeah? We'll see bout that shit won't we boys?" The oldest of the group smirks as the rest of the group laughs.

The youngest male comes forward and moves a strand of hair out of my face.

"Don't fucking touch me." I yell as if I could do anything about it.

"Oh she's feisty, I like her." He remarks moving in closer and forcing me into a kiss. I grumble in protest and bite hard on his lip.

"Oh, dad, bitch bit me." He says turning to the oldest man before turning his attention back to me. He smacks me hard across the cheek as I glare at him.

"Well son, looks like you're gonna have to teach her some manners then." His dad smiles, none but one tooth sticks out.

"Piss off."

"Yeah, what are you gonna do bout it?" He asks getting on top of me. I scream for my life. I scream so anyone or anything can hear me. I hope a herd comes, it'll be a better death than dying at the hands of these pricks.

"Stop! Let her go!" Frankie begs

"Oh don't you worry, you're next girl." One of the men says as the one on top of me begins to tug at my clothing.

I continue to scream, "put a rag or something in her mouth she's gonna lure the goons in."

And with that a strip of cloth and duct tape is being wrapped around my mouth. I flop around like a fish trying to get it off. Just as I am about to give up I hear the sound of whistling. A familiar tune. At first I think I'm going crazy. But I hear it growing louder. The man gives up on taping my mouth and throws it to the side picking up his gun.

"Fuck we have here?" A voice asks.

"Show yer damn face assholes."

And with that Negan and at least five or six other saviors appear. One man grabs me sticking a knife to my throat and another does the same to Frankie.

"So you guys enjoy fucking women without their permission like damn animals?" Negan asks. There's nothing more that Negan hates than rapists and molesters. He believes there's a special place in hell for them. He holds Lucille tapping her against his other hand repetitively as he negotiates. "Don't be fucking stupid. Sure you'll kill them, but you'll all be dead in fucking seconds afterwards. Don't play fucking stupid. You and I both know how this shit is going to fucking end. So hand them over and nothing has to happen." Negan lies. I know he wouldn't let them off that easy.

"Hell nah. We found these damn bitches ourselves and we intend to keep em." 

Negan cringes. "Listen here you hillbilly incest redneck fucking motherfucking backwoods fucks. I'm okay with how this goes down either way. I'll slit you like a damn pig if I damn well have to. Fuck, I'd find pleasure in doing so."

"I'll kill em. Right here right now." The man says.

And nothing could've prepared me for what Negan was going to say next.

"Go ahead. Do it."