Chapter 11

Upcoming Smut. You've been warned.

I use all my courage to swing the door open. I see Negan sitting in his usual leather chair and he looks over to me.

"Holy fuck." Is all he can say as his mouth parts open.

"What?" I ask playing dumb.

"Brooke. Holy fucking shit." Is all he can make out. He stands to his feet and walks closer to get a better view. I feel like a piece of art in a museum.

"Oh this? It's nothing much. The other wives and I were just having a little fun with makeup. And this didn't fit Frankie anymore so she just gave it to me." I smile shyly even though I know he's only hearing half of what I'm saying.

He reaches over to push a strand of hair behind my ear. His hand then continues to slide down my side.

I move slightly breaking the tension. "I actually was hoping to talk to you." I say changing the subject.

"Yeah? And what might that be about?" He asks eyes never once leaving my body.

"I was hoping to talk business." I say walking over to his booze. "Want a drink?" I ask pouring myself a small glass. I don't want to get too drunk... yet.

"Just half a glass." He orders as I pour the liquid in a cup and hand it off to him. I take a seat and cross my legs over each other.

"So what kind of fucking "business" are you talking about?" He asks.

"Alexandria." I say as I hear him sigh dramatically.

"Alexandria is no longer your concern. Remember? You're here now and that's all that matters."

"I know but you can't expect me to forget them completely? I mean come on Negan..." I say taking a sip of my drink.

"What I say goes."

"Can't you and Rick come to some kind of agreement?" I ask

"We have. I get half of his shit and I don't kill him in return."

I lower my head slightly and look up through my lashes. "Really?" I ask. That deal is such shit.

"Listen, like I said it's best you just forget them. Because frankly talking about Alexandria or Rick or whatever  is a fucking buzz kill."

"Just let me talk to him."

"Abso-fucking-lately not."

"Fine." I sigh, disappointment all over my face.

"Now come on darlin' don't let it damper the night." He says getting up and sitting next to me.  "I mean you always look fucking beautiful, but wow tonight. You fucking did all this for me?" Negan asks smirking and putting a hand on my thigh.

Ick. Did I do this for him? No. I did it for Alexandria.

"I just wish there was something I could do... you know. To make you change your mind?" I say looking at him flirtatiously.

"Yeah like what? I know what you're doing Brooke. And fuck is it working." He says with curious eyes.

"What do you mean. I'm not doing anything. And Oh. I don't know. I mean I'm already your wife. I was forced to come here, but I've actually been enjoying it."

"I'm glad to hear it. Just leave all that Alexandria business to me."

"No more killing?"

"Now you know I can't promise that."

I pout and look down.

"Listen, I'll- I'll see what I can do. But no promises." He says noticing my eyes are glossing over. "You're too damn beautiful to cry." He says looking into my eyes. I bite my lip as he moves in closer. Before I can say anything his lips are on mine as they move in sync.

'You've got to give some to get some.' I hear in my head as I continue to kiss him. He pulls me into his lap and runs his fingers through my hair. I grind my hips against him and get a satisfying groan out of him.

"Brooke. Keep doing that and I'm not gonna be able to fucking stop myself." He growls into my ear hands on my ass holding me up.

I respond by grinding myself into him again as he pushes my hair away from my neck. He then begins to suck and kiss on the soft skin. I let out a small groan and bite my lip, eyes closed.

"You know this dress looks great on you, but I think it would look a lot better on the floor." He smiles zipping me out of it. I wore a matching set of underwear and bra. It's also lace and similar coloring to the dress as he almost orgasms just from the sight of me.

"Bedroom. Now." He orders as I make my way to his room seductively. I make it to the door and am pinned against a wall. He undoes his belt but leaves it on. He continues his assault on my neck and cups my breast. He gropes me over my bra.

"You sure about this?" He asks looking into my eyes.

Am I? I wonder. I really do want him right now. Bad. I shake my head yes and kiss him. He spins me around and lays me on the bed. I take my hand to his bulge and rub gingerly as he hisses. He takes my hand off.

"Ah. Ah. Ah." He says. He starts kissing down my body. He stops above my waistline and uses his teeth to remove my panties. The anticipation is killing me.

"Won't be needing those." He says grabbing a condom out of his drawer. He takes off his jeans and boxers and I'm astounded. He is big.

"Will it fit?" I ask sounding like an idiot. He chuckles nodding his head yes.

He starts slow but then picks up the speed. When everything is done I clean up and get back into my dress and ready to go back to my room.

"It's late." Negan notes.

"Yeah?" I say not sure where he is going with this.

"You wouldn't wanna wake the wives. Just stay here tonight." He suggests.

"You sure?" I ask. "But I have nothing else to wear."

And with that he reaches into his drawer and throws some grey sweatpants and one of his white t shirts at me. I look at the clothing for a moment and then back at him.

"Turn around." I say as he looks at me like I have two heads.

"Why?"

"Because I'm changing." I say as he begins laughing.

"Darlin' we literally just had sex and you don't want me to see you changing?" He asks.

Well when he says it, it sounds stupid.

"Please?" I ask politely as he sighs and turns around trying to take glances every few seconds.

When I'm all dressed I slip into bed with him and turn off the lamp beside me.

"Night Rookie." He says.

"Night."

I know it's wrong, being in the enemies bed and all. And I know all hell would break loose if Alexandria saw me like this but I don't care in this moment. I'm sure I'll wake up and regret it tomorrow or whatever but I just want to enjoy this moment right now.