Chapter 7

*Cotton's POV*

'You're staying with us now??' Rei asked excitedly.

I nodded enthusiastically. 'For a little while!!' I signed quickly then squealed, squeezing her in a hug.

I let go of her and we happily did our bet friends handshake.

'Let's go play dollies??'

'We should probably sleep...' I bit my lip and we stared at each other for a moment.

Then we grinned and ran off to her play room.

~Time Skip~

'Do you have to go??'

I pouted but nodded. 'Yes i do, i have a very important mission and I need to go to school'

'Why cant you tell me about your mission??'

'Its top secret!'

She stomped her feet. 'Not fair!'

Raiden walked into my room. "Come on Shihiro, were going to be late,"

"Okay!" I grinned. 'I gotta go now I'll see you when I get back' I signed quickly. 'Bye!'

I grabbed my bag and zoomed out the door as fast a possible because I knew she would start pouting and I can't resist her pouting face and then I'll end up staying and then my mission will never get done!

I plopped into the limo and Raiden came in soon after that and then we were on our way to school. I've never been this excited and nervous for school in my life. Because one I don't have my bunny sweater and I feel very nakey, and two I'm about to talk to the one person in this school that I despise the absolute most.

Kyoya Ootori.

That slimey little.... vegetable...

"What're are you thinking so hard about?"

"Hm?" I looked at Raiden.

"You look about ready to kill someone," he joked.

I smiled and giggled. "Not yet ~~"

He rose an eyebrow. "Who?"

"Ootori-san..."

He rolled his eyes. "He isn't as bad as you thing, Shihiro, you have to give him a chance,"

"If he tells me what I What to know then maybe I'll think about being friendly, but for now, he's a big no no!"

"Well at least you're trying..."

"If you like him so much then why don't you be friends with him!"

"I am friends with him," he said calmly.

"Then why don't you just live with him!" I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. "You a big meanie and I don't like you anymore,"

"Don't shout, Shihiro. Why are you mad at me now?"

"You like Ootori-San more than me..."

"I never said that, but if you keep acting this way then maybe it'll be true,"

Tears started gathering in my eyes. "W-what..?"