Chapter 10

*Cotton's POV*

"What do you mean you need to go somewhere alone?" Raiden coughed.

"I need to go do something, you stay here," I ordered.

"No way, you never want to do anything alone. What's going on with you?"

"Nothing! Just stay here!" I shouted.

He sighed and sat down at his desk. "Fine, you're telling me when you get back,"

"Sure," I hurriedly walked away and toward Umehito's club room, I knocked. "Ume-Chan..?"

"Ah, Cotton, I thought you wouldn't come,"

"Sorry im a bit late, Raiden's a big baby when he's sick," I smiled happily.

"I have your hex... and your cloak..."

I squealed. "You got me a cloak??"

He winced. "Yes, yes I did, and it's pink," he held it up. "You'll be our first pink member..."

"I haven't said yes to join your club," I giggled softly. "I'm still thinking,"

He sighed. "Well that's more than a no, I guess,"

I grabbed the cloak and pulled it on happily. "It's like we're twins now!" I pulled the hood on. "I feel like I blend into everything now,"

"I'd be better if it were black,"

"I like pink, okay?"

"Yes, Okay," he handed me a paper. "Put this paper on the person and they won't find their bunny until the paper is off of them,"

I grinned. "Thank you Ume-Chan!" I jumped up and hugged him.

"Ah! Uh... y- you're welcome..." he awkwardly patted my back.

I let go of him and stood back on the floor. "Can I see your face now?"

He sighed lightly. "There's not much lighting but..." he pulled off his hood and I stared at him for a second.

"Wow, you're really pretty,"

Light pink dusted his cheek as he looked down and messed with his puppet absentmindedly. "You should plant the hex on the person before school, it's a better effect,"

I nodded. "I'll see you later, Ume-Chan, thanks for the cloak!" I ran off back to my classroom and lucky me, Honey is there, though with Morí so I'm going to have to be careful.

I walked up to them and stood there waiting.

"Huh? Imouto? Why are you wearing a cloak?"

"Because someone nice gave it to me and it's pink," I pulled off my hood so I could stare him right in the eyes. "I wanna say I'm sorry for being mean,"

His eyes brightened up. "Really? I— I mean, you weren't mean..."

"I want to start over, is that okay?"

He nodded. "Yes that's fine!"

I hugged him. "Great!" I let go before he could hug me back.

"I—"

"See ya around!" I went to my seat with Raiden.

He stared at me suspiciously. "You were just talking about how much you hate Honey this morning, what are you up to?"

I shook my head with a sly smile. "I'm not up to anything,"

He stared at me. "Mhm..."

*Time Skip*