Memo Monday

Memo to the staff:

"Due to the problems with sexual harrassment in the workplace, which seems to be a growing epidemic, it is in the best interest of the employees to not fraternize with their co-workers.

In other words, no employee of the Pax organization will engage in any kind of relationship other than just plain coworkers. No dating, no cohabitation and most definitely NO SEX OF ANY KIND! WE ARE NOT KIDDING!! NOT EVEN SO MUCH AS A TEXT!! WE SEE ALL AND HEAR ALL! ANYONE THAT INSIST IN A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH A COWORKER SHALL BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY. NO EXCEPTIONS!!

Thank you for your cooperation."

Freddie reread the memo, the first one he received from the Pax Company. It was his first day at work and he was learning the ropes. This was his first job after college and he didn't want to blow it.

He was setting up his tiny cubicle with odds and ends, making sure his office supplies were neatly organized and easy to find. He was going to love his new job.

Three cubicles away, surrounded by crumpled papers and other junk, Greyson sat hunched over his computer reading the same memo and counting the minutes until his next smoke break. His leg jiggled as the urge for nicotine took hold.  Damn his addiction to the tobacco.

Greyson was pissed at the new rule. What was the big deal about screwing your co-workers blind? What else was there to do in this shithole called work? If they ever ban smoking outside he was fucked royally.

He received an email from Ree Ree the receptionist. They preferred to use their private email instead of the company to avoid the wrath of the boss.

ReeRee@sexygirl.com to GreysonChance@bigdick.com:

Please train our new employee. His name is Freddie Highmore and today is his first day. Look out for him, take care of him.

GreysonChance@bigdick.com to ReeRee@sexygirl.com:

Shit, why can't you do it? I'm about to go get my smoke on.

Ree Ree: Boss told you to do it so do it.

Greyson: bitch

Ree Ree: back at you, enjoy.

Sighing loudly, Greyson grabbed his cigarettes and lighter and headed out. He was going to try to grab a break before going to train this douchebag newbie. Why do they keep sticking him with the newbies? Like he didn't have enough to do around this dump.

Freddie decided to go get some coffee. He was supposed to wait for this Greyson guy to come along and show him the ropes but so far nobody showed up. It wouldn't hurt if he just went out and grabbed a cup. Maybe stop in at the bathroom while he was at it.

The bathroom nearby was occupied so Freddie wandered around looking for the break room for the coffee. Somehow he wandered off to some deserted area. He tried to go back but instead got turned around. Where the hell was he?

As he turned, Freddie smelled smoke. Oh crap, something was burning! Should he call 911? Oh crap oh crap!

Freddie turned the corner.  It was a little dark, he was having a hard time seeing anything.  Before he knew it he tripped and fell flat on his chest.

"The hell?" said a male voice.

The light switched on.  Freddie scrambled to get up.  In the process he could feel the back of his shirt sliding out of his pants.  Oh no, he didn't want anyone seeing what he had on.  Crap! He looked up and found a guy, with a cigarette dangling from his lips, staring down at him.

"Oh!" Freddie tried to get up but found himself scrambled in some wires.  Please don't let him see, he prayed.  Please please please don't let this guy notice anything unusual.

The guy stared down.  "What the actual fuck?" he muttered.  "Dude, are those panties you're wearing?"

He noticed.  Crap.

Freddie slowly untangled himself and stood up.  He pulled his shirt down and tucked them into his pants.  During all this he could feel a slow blush forming.  Damn, his first day and already he was going to be the butt of the jokes.

Greyson studied the guy before him.  He liked what he saw.  Panty guy was pretty cute with brownish hair and big innocent eyes.  And pink full kissable lips.  Nice. 

"Hi!" Pantyman blurted out.  "I'm Freddie Highmore, I'm new here.  It's my first day.  Probably will be my last day if you give me a hard time about my. . . little clothing choice."

"Greyson Chance."

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Chance."

"Call me Greyson, Freddie."

The way Greyson was staring at him made Freddie uncomfortable.  It didn't appear that this Greyson would make fun of him.  On the contrary, Greyson looked weird, as if Freddie were a slice of Grandma's homemade apple pie or something.

Taking a drag from his cigarette, Greyson dropped it on the floor and stubbed it out.  He moved closer to Freddie, making Freddie back up against the wall.

"So," Greyson said with a smirk.  "You like to wear women's underwear, huh?"

  "You like to wear women's underwear, huh?"