Whaletail Wednesday

Memo to staff: Get it together, people.

Greyson was pissed about yesterday. He was all set to screw Freddie's brains out when his cockblocking boss insisted on having his attention at the absolute worse fucking moment. Damn damn damn! And Freddie was wearing black leather.

Black leather. That got Greyson hotter than the bowls of hell.

No worries. Every day was a new day to get laid.

Meanwhile Greyson was having a lot of fun watching Freddie move around the office. They were doing casual Wednesday today. Everyone was in jeans, including Freddie.

As Freddie moved in their secluded cubicles, the whaletail was clearly visible whenever he bent over. Greyson couldn't get enough of the pretty string peeping out of the denim.

Today Freddie wore a pink lace thong that insisted on being noticed each and every time he moved. Greyson was definitely enjoying the view. It was difficult focusing on work when he had all this sweetness nearby.

He peeked again as Freddie was bent over replacing the paper in the copy machine. There it was again, that whaletail. Freddie's delicious cheeks puffing out between the thin string.

Damn.

That guy was going to be the death of him.

He had to know the reason why someone as naive and innocent as Freddie would wear the most wicked panties. Why? Where did that decadence come from?

Greyson continued to gawk at Freddie and that thong string. Damn those work rules. He had to have Freddie.

Quickly he scooted back to his computer and typed up a memo.

I need to go out to the field for research. Much to do so I am taking Freddie with me.

After a while the boss responded:

Which one, Anderson, Abrams, Bennett, Bixby

Greyson: Highmore.

Boss: Sure

Fuck yeah! Greyson grabbed his coat and cigarettes. "Freddie," he called out. "Put those away, you're coming with me."

Freddie wasn't sure what was going on. Greyson practically dragged him away from the office and into his car. He noticed that Greyson's driving was not very legal. Greyson shot right out of the employee garage and swerved around the corner.

"Where are we going?" Freddie asked, watching Greyson trying to steer, light a cigarette and watch the road at the same time.

"Just for a ride."

"Why?" Freddie asked.

"Oh, no reason," Greyson said as he checked his phone with his cigarette dangling from his lips.

"Shouldn't we be at work?" Freddie asked.

"We're good, don't worry about it."

"Aren't we going to get in trouble."

"Nah."

"What about the boss?"

"Goddammit!" Greyson spit out his cigarette. "Will you please shut up? Damn you ask too many questions. Shut the hell up."

"Well I'm just asking," Freddie said. "It doesn't make any sense that you want to take me somewhere when we're supposed to be. . .wait, where are we?"

Freddie was suddenly aware that Greyson pulled on to the side of the road and turned off the engine. They were under a bridge in a remote area.

Greyson turned to face Freddie. Freddie knew that look Greyson had. The look of a pure crazy man.