Sexy Saturday

For some reason Freddie didn't feel nervous about going into Greyson's bedroom with him.  He had a good idea of what was going to happen.  But he had to ask anyway.

"I'm gonna tear that ass up." was the response from Greyson.  Freddie learned not to be surprised when it came to Greyson.

Greyson's bedroom was semi dark.  The color scheme was navy blue.  Freddie saw clothes and underpants scattered around the floor.  Some weird looking toy was lying on the bed.  It looked like a flashlight, a weird looking flashlight.  Freddie picked it up and Greyson grabbed it right away.

"Oh that," Greyson laughed and blushed.  "I was taking this on a test drive, see if things were still working if you know what I mean." He tossed it over in the corner where it landed with a loud thud. Then he grabbed Freddie in a big bear hug.

"Oh," Freddie found he liked the feel of Greyson's arms around him. 

"Mmm," Greyson murmured.  "So are we really doing this? Going all the way?"

Freddie understood that. "Yes," he said boldly.  "I want to."

Greyson held him at arm's length.  "Just so we're clear," he said.  "I consent to everything you might want to do to me.  I'm not picky, I do it all."

That piqued Freddie's curiosity.  "Like what?"

"Like water sports, bondage, or if you just want to eat out my ass."

None of those sounded like something Freddie wanted.  "No thank you."

"Okay, you prefer sex straight, that's cool.  Better to start off that way."

Greyson began removing some of Freddie's clothes, tossing them on the chair and floor.  In between he kept kissing him.  This was like that Sunday afternoon. 

Greyson peeled down Freddie's pants, exposing a skimpy pink pair of panties.  "Oh damn," he said, gazing at them.  "You're really killing me today.  Those panties are so hot I just want to eat you up in them."

"Uh, thanks." Freddie was beginning to understand Greyson's language.

Greyson tossed Freddie on the bed.  Freddie lay back and watched as Greyson quickly ripped off his own clothing and tossing them wherever.  Clearly Greyson was not a tidy person.

Greyson joined Freddie on the bed and resumed kissing and holding him.  Freddie felt nervous and anxious about what was happening.  He was in a whole new world.  He lay there and allowed Greyson to kiss and touch him in places he never imagined.

"Wait," Greyson pulled back.  "Quick question.  Are you in?"

"In what?"

"Do you consent to anything that's about to happen in this bed? Sex wise?"

"Oh, yes." Freddie nodded.  "I want to do this.  What about you?'

"Fuck yeah, you can do whatever you want to me." Greyson was going through the drawers in his nightstand.  "I'm wide open, anything you want." Greyson pulled out a small bottle and a small box.

"What are those?" Freddie squinted at the packages.  "Magnum?"

"Condoms and lube," Greyson said.  "Trust, we're going to need these.  Come here."

They went back to kissing and touching. 
Freddie closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensations.  He was amazed at how good he felt, especially when Greyson kissed him. . .there!

Greyson sat up.  "Are you ready?"

"For that?"

"Uh huh, the main course.  All the way."

Freddie took a deep breath.  This was it.  "Yes, I'm ready."

Freddie watched Greyson opening up the package and rolling some plastic on his privates.  He took the lube and out it all over them.  Then he propped up Freddie's legs on his shoulders.

"Okay," Greyson said.  "Here we go.  Here comes Mr. Big."

Freddie felt a sudden sharp pain down there.  "Oww!!"

"Too much?" Greyson gasped, balancing on his arms.

"Ow!" Freddie winced.

"Okay, I'll ease up.  Better?"

Freddie tried to relax but that pain.  "Can you move a little slower?"

"Slower? Sure."

As Greyson began to slowly grind, Freddie began feeling those sensations again.  This time they grew and grew.  "Oh, oh wow."

"Better?" Greyson asked without breaking his stride.  "You like?"

Freddie did.  It was better than just touching, it was beyond amazing.  He found himself hugging Greyson closer and moving with him.  "Uh, yeah, ohh, ohhh!"

Greyson was enjoying himself as well.  Damn, he's had good sex before, but this! Damn! For someone who's never done it before Freddie was turning him on like a bitch!

Suddenly Freddie flipped him into his back and straddled him.

"The fuck?"

Freddie's body took over as he rode Greyson hard.  "Yes! Yes! Oh Jesus God yes!!"

Greyson stared up at Freddie in shock.  Was this really his meek innocent Freddie?

Suddenly they were bouncing up and down on the bed as their pleasure grew.

"Ohh God!"

"Ohh fuck!"

They collapsed, sweaty and exhausted, tangled in each other's limbs.

When Greyson regained consciousness he sat up and looked at Freddie, sound asleep on his chest. 

Wow.