Tease Me Tuesday

Memo: Reports due at end of the week.  You should not have to be reminded of this as if you were in the third grade.  Turn in your reports!

Also see your employee handbook on the appropriate dress code for this company.  We don't do casual Fridays anymore."

Freddie was able to drag himself to work Tuesday morning.  He was exhausted, and not just physically.  Greyson had taught him a lot of interesting things about his own body, things he never even imagined.  They spent most of Monday touching each other and making each other "come" as Greyson put it.  What fun.

Freddie liked that Greyson didn't mind that he liked wearing girl's naughty underwear.  In fact Greyson kept making Freddie wear different ones for him.  Greyson wanted him to model the panties and wear them while they were playing with each other.  "So damn sexy." Greyson said with a smile.  "I love it."

Another thing was that Greyson said that he liked him.  He couldn't believe it.  Greyson liked him.  Freddie wasn't sure if it was because of the panties.  Right before Greyson left, as he was getting dressed he told Freddie "I wanna see you wearing the black ones to work tomorrow.  The skimpy one with the thong string hanging out."

Freddie had no problem finding the ones he wanted.  They were leather with a very skinny string that rode up his crack.  Greyson will love it.  He squirmed a little in his seat.  He wasn't used to wearing leather so they felt extremely uncomfortable.

As he worked Freddie couldn't stop thinking about Greyson.  What was it about him? Why didn't he make fun of his little habit of the underwear?

Greyson meanwhile was standing outside of the Candyman's car getting some more "candy".  He was exhausted, and he figured a little snow would give him enough of a boost to pretend he was working.

Greyson snuck into his workplace later than usual and sat at his desk.  Damn! What an amazing time he had with Freddie.  That guy was thirsty.  Freddie couldn't get enough.  He could go damn near all night.  Greyson was amazed, he had never seen anyone like him.  And those panties! Goddamn!! Freddie had a collection better than Victoria's Secret.

Greyson scooted his chair from his cubicle and looked towards Freddie.  Right on cue Freddie looked back at him and smiled.  Greyson winked at him.  Freddie giggled and waved. 

Greyson wiggled his tongue at him.  Freddie immediately blushed and returned to his cubicle.  Within minutes Greyson got a text.  From someone named Pantyman. 

The fuck?

Pantyman: what was that?

Greysonbigdick: What was what?

Pantyman: That thing you just did with your tongue? It was like when you licked me down--

Greysonbigdick: Yeah that was supposed to tease you a little.

Pantyman: why? Why do you want to make fun of me?

Greysonbigdick: not make fun. Tease. You know. To tempt you into sleeping with me.

Pantyman: Now? You wanna do that now? Here? At work??😨

Greysonbigdick: Why not?

Freddie was shocked beyond belief.  Doing that at home was one thing, but here!? At work?

Greysonbigdick: Meet me up at the usual place in five minutes.

Five minutes? Greyson was serious.  What to do? Freddie was curious.  He saw Greyson stand up and leave.  He really was serious, Freddie thought.  He stood up and followed.

It was dark and quiet in the area.  Freddie had to squint to find his way.  He found Greyson smoking in a corner, shirt already off.  He waved Freddie over.

"Come to Daddy," Greyson said.

"My Dad is somewhere in California," Freddie said.  "He left when I was little."

"Wow!" Greyson said.  "Looks like I have a lot to teach you, my son.  Get over here so I can kiss you."

Freddie felt himself moving right into Greyson's arms.  He didn't know why but he felt drawn to the guy.  Greyson pulled him in for a kiss.  Freddie closed his eyes and enjoyed the new sensations, the way Greyson's lips felt against his own, the way his tongue felt inside his mouth.

"Did you wear them today?" Greyson whispered.

"What?"

"The black panties.  Like I told you."

"Oh." Freddie pulled down his pants and showed him.

"Damn!" Greyson nodded in approval.  "You tease.  Nice! Very very. . ."

"Greyson!!"

They jumped at the noise that interrupted their moment.

"Greyson!!"

It was the boss.

"Shit." Greyson whispered, pulling back.  "Be quiet," he hissed at Freddie.  "She won't know we're here if we're quiet."

They hunched low.  They listened to the boss's angry footsteps as she stomped around close.

"Greyson damnit! I know you hear me!" The boss bellowed.  "I know you like to smoke up here! Get your ass out here now or there'll be hell to pay!"

Shit! Greyson knew the crazy bitch wouldn't leave without him. He quickly pulled his clothes on and moved away from Freddie. 

"Where the hell are you?"

Greyson turned to Freddie.  "Wait here," he whispered.  "Wait a few minutes after I'm gone to come out so you won't get in trouble.  I'll talk to you later, baby." He left to find the boss.  "Right here! Damn, where's the fire?"

"Why do I have to hunt you down everytime I want you?" The boss yelled.  "Damnit I don't have time for that crap!"

Freddie waited like he was told.  He listened as the voices faded into nothing but quietness.  He stood up.  Before returning to his desk he went into the bathroom.  He touched his fingers to his lips and thought about Greyson kissing him, touching him.

Greyson called him baby.

The thought gave him those nice tingly feelings.

Down there.

Later Greyson noticed the line at the men's room.  He also noticed that Freddie didn't return until damn near two hours later.

He knew why.  Damn!