Sinful Sunday

Freddie woke up Sunday morning with only one thought in mind.

He needed to get right with Jesus. 

As he lay in bed, Freddie thought about work and what happened there.  He couldn't believe that he let Greyson do that naughty thing with him.  And that he liked it, a lot.  So much. 

Freddie realized now that Greyson was the devil.  How else could he explain Greyson and his wicked tendencies? Greyson was born in the bowels of hell.

After getting dressed he rushed over to his church, St. Bonaventure.  As soon as he got in he crossed himself and sat down in the nearest pew.  He pulled out the ledge on the pew in front of him and knelt to say his prayers.

"Dear Lord," he thought.  Then he froze.  He didn't want to think about what had happened.  The Lord would smite him good if He knew what Greyson had done.

After services Freddie went out onto the sidewalk and ran smack into Greyson.  He wore a black leather jacket and looked like King of the Thugs.

"Hey, Freddie." Greyson said,  cigarette dangling from his lips.  "How you doing?"

Freddie backed up.  "Oh no.  No!"

"What?"

"No! No!"

"What?"

Freddie held up his Bible.  "Don't come near me!"

Greyson held up his hands.  "What did I do?"

"You know what you did," Freddie hissed.  "You. . .you. . .devil person."

Greyson just stared at him.  "Ouch, that hurt." He pointed at the Bible that Freddie practically hid behind.  "Is that supposed to scare me back to hell or something? I don't know, it's been a while since I've been to Sunday school."

"Well, yeah."

"Freddie, put it down," Greyson said.  "Can we just talk?"

Freddie put his Bible down.  He slowly approached Greyson.  "What about?"

"Well, for starters, that thing we did--"

Freddie shushed him and dragged him away from the church lot.  "Don't mention that while we're still at the House of Our Lord.  It's a sin."

Greyson scoffed.  "Seriously? I jacked you off, not held a black mass.  Jacking off is not a sin."

"Jacking?"

Greyson moved his fist in a back and forth motion.  "Yeah, jacking, jerking, choking the chicken?" He looked closely at Freddie who had a confused look on his face.  "Masturbation? Do any of these things ring a bell?"

Freddie shook his head.

It was Greyson's turn to drag Freddie along the sidewalk.  "We definitely need to talk.    "

"What about?"

"Everything."

Greyson took Freddie to a diner and ordered two coffees.  He sat Freddie down in the booth and took the seat across from him.  "Freddie, do you not know anything about sex?" he said in a low voice.

"It's for procreation."

"Besides that."

Freddie thought about it.  "It's a sin.  What you did at work can send you straight to hell."

"It's not a fucking sin," Greyson said

"It's not a fucking sin," Greyson said.  "It's the best goddamn thing ever.  If I had to live without it I may as well be in hell.  Didn't you like the feeling? Didn't it feel great?"

Freddie had to think about that.  That feeling of intense pleasure down there. . ."It's wrong."

"What about wearing panties?" Greyson hissed at him.   "You've had on panties so sexy I get hard every time I think about them."

"I don't even know what that means."

Greyson leaned over and took Freddie's hand.  "Freddie, don't you ever get these feelings? Like when you wear those panties? Do you ever wish someone would touch you the way I did at work?"

It was as if Greyson was reading Freddie's mind.  Freddie did have some weird tingly feelings.  He couldn't explain it or even understand.  All he knew was that his body was going through something strange and mysterious.  Not to mention somewhat nice.

"I. . . guess."

Greyson opened Freddie's hand.  Then taking his own finger he ran it lightly along Freddie's palm.

Freddie felt a tingly sensation go through his hand to his arm.  He felt himself shivering but he wasn't cold.

Greyson did it again, and Freddie felt it again.

"Oh."

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Uhh, yeah."

Greyson stopped what he was doing.  "I have an assignment for you."

"What?"

"If you want to feel more of that, the next time you are completely alone, do that to yourself." Greyson said.  "Touch yourself down there like I did, I guarantee you'll feel a lot more."

Freddie's jaw dropped.  "Are you kidding?"

"No," Greyson said with a grin.  "You're going to love it.  Trust me.  And I promise you won't go burning in hell for it."

When Freddie was home the house was empty.  Mother and Grandma were out at a retreat so he had the entire place to himself.

Freddie went into the bathroom and filled the tub with warm water.  He removed his clothes and sat in, leaning back.  He thought about what Greyson said.  "Touch yourself the way I did down there."

Freddie's hand moved underwater to his crotch.  Right away he grew hard and tense.  He recalled how Greyson touched him and tried to mimic the move.

Oh.

Oh!!

Ohhhh!!!

With the other hand Freddie grabbed the edge of the tub.  Holy crap! His hand was making him feel good all by itself.  He couldn't believe it.  Those sensations were amazing.  Soon he was jerking and thrashing in the tub, water splashing everywhere.

"Oh, ohhh, OHHHH!!!!"

Freddie tensed and shook for a while until it was over.  He collapsed back with a groan.  Wow, he felt so relaxed and loose now.  Greyson was right, that was awesome.

He hoped Greyson was right about him not going to hell.  He wanted to do that again.

  He wanted to do that again