Throwback Thursday

Memo: "Don't forget your old photos for our Throwback Thursday. We will be posting them on the community board.

Also our janitorial staff has informed me that cigarette butts were found in the corners of the bathroom and in certain areas of the building. Need I remind you all of our no smoking policy? Let's get it together, people."

Before work Freddie went through his family album for an old photo of him when he was little. He finally settled on the one taken at the park when he was around two.

After his shower he went through his lingerie collection trying to decide what he felt like today. He chose a red lace thong. It was pure silk, he loved the way it felt against his skin. With a feeling like that, he could get through the toughest day.

He needed that because he hardly slept last night. He kept reliving that kiss. His first real honest to God kiss, just like in the movies. With actual tongue too!

The kiss wasn't all. Freddie recalled how his body responded to Greyson's touch. He was all hard and tingly. If someone hadn't knocked on that door, who knew what would happen? Thank God Greyson locked that door. What if the boss found out?

When Freddie went to work he saw Greyson chatting with some of the workers. He looked so happy the way he talked. He liked the way Greyson smiled. He was still amazed that Greyson hadn't given him grief about the panties.

Freddie rushed to his cubicle and tried to get on with his work. He typed on the keyboard, he read the emails, he shuffled his papers.

Greyson.

Greyson's eyes staring at him as he approached him in the bathroom.

Greyson kissing him, taking off his clothes, doing whatever came next. . .

Freddie felt that weird feeling again. What kind of spell did Greyson put on him?

No! No no no! Freddie was at work, and work came first. Freddie tried to brush those feelings away.

Freddie got up and went to the community board where the throwback photos were displayed. Right away he saw Greyson's throwback picture.

  Right away he saw Greyson's throwback picture

Freddie studied the picture. Greyson looked so different then. He was sitting at a piano, appearing to be playing. His hair was a little longer, his face round and a little plump. So Greyson played piano. How interesting. Greyson did have nice long fingers, perfect for tickling the ivory keys. Sweet!

"You like?"

Greyson stood next to him, startling Freddie. "Oh, well you were kinda cute then."

"What do you mean 'were'? I still am." Greyson said. "Where's yours? No wait, I bet I can find it." Greyson pointed at the top. "There it is."

"That was fast," Freddie said

"You haven't changed a bit, so cute." Greyson said.

Freddie was aware at how close Greyson stood to him. He could smell Greyson's aftershave, a musky manly scent that Freddie will never forget. When Greyson kissed him that was what he was smelling.

"So," Greyson looked at him. "What's going on with you?"

"Can we talk?" Freddie asked in a whisper. "Somewhere private?"

"Sure," Greyson nodded. "I got just the place. Follow me."

Greyson led him to a secluded area near the top floor. There were a couple of people sneaking a smoke on the balcony. Greyson took Freddie to a semi dark corner near an open window away from the smokers. Freddie watched as Greyson took out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He felt a little nervous being alone with Greyson.

"Welcome to one of our secret smoking sections," Greyson said as he lit up. "Our place to regain sanity. So what's on your mind?"

"Can we talk about what happened?" Freddie said, waving away the smoke.

Slowly, Greyson drew from his cigarette, then exhaled in the same manner. Freddie watched as Greyson's lips wrapped around the cigarette with every pull. The entire time he stared at Freddie. "Talk about what?"

"You know what," Freddie said in a low voice. "You kissed me."

"Damn right." Greyson said with a smile. "You liked it, didn't you?"

Freddie was flustered. "What. . .no. . .I mean yes. . .I mean. . .Why?

Greyson appeared to be thinking. "I really don't know, I always go by instinct. Whatever the mood that's what I go with. All I know is that I wanted to kiss you."

"Oh."

"Why do you wear women's panties?" Greyson suddenly said.

"What?" Freddie looked around to see if anyone heard, but the other smokers had left. He was all alone with this guy.

"You heard me." Greyson moved closer. "Why?"

Freddie squirmed. No one had ever asked him that question before. "I don't know, I like them, I like the way they feel. They're pretty."

"Let me see them."

Freddie gasped at the question. "What? What are you talking about?"

"Let me see them," Greyson whispered. "I just want a peek. Please? Pretty please?"

Freddie felt a little weird, like he was doing something he shouldn't. One minute he's getting kissed, the next he was being asked to show his underpants. He ought to say no and run. Maybe report it to the human resources or something.

But instead he felt like a naughty boy. He wanted to do this, for Greyson.

"It's cool if you don't want to," Greyson said. "I under--"

Impulsively Freddie peeled the side of his pants halfway, revealing the red lace string against his pale hip.

He watched Greyson, seeing if he would laugh. Instead Greyson gazed with mouth hanging open.

"Sweet holy fuck." Greyson whispered as he looked at the string. "Nice."

Quickly Freddie pulled his pants back. "I have to go back to work." He headed for the door, then turned back. "By the way, that was my first kiss." He left.

Greyson digested what had happened. Then he went to the bathroom, locked the door and yanked himself away into Oblivion.

Afterwards while he was washing his hands, Greyson couldn't stop thinking about Freddie. His first kiss, how cute. So Freddie wants to play the innocent one. Well Greyson can be the bad boy. He liked to play. It's been a while since he had some excitement around this place. Plus the new rule about co-workers will definitely add some spice, a little forbidden fruit.

Game on. Let's play.

  Let's play