Whatever Weekend

Memo: Due to Greyson Chance taking a medical leave of absence for his appendicitis, his work load will be divided among those in his department. Please consult each other on what duties you will and won't do.

When Greyson was released from the hospital he immediately called the Candyman for a huge supply of coke and pills.

"Sorry about your junk getting bit." Candyman said. "Must be rough. Probably can't get it up, huh?"

"Aw, shut the fuck up." Greyson responded while grabbing his goodies.

He locked himself up in his apartment. For days he watched bad TV while snorting his coke and popping his pills. He ate nothing but take out and leftovers.

A few times his phone rang. Greyson saw that Freddie was calling. He couldn't bring himself to answer. Everytime he thought about Freddie he pictured those vicious teeth sinking into his young tender flesh. He shuddered whenever he relived that moment.

Freddie went to work like a good boy. He clocked in on time, did his job and went out at exactly his closing time. The boss had lots of praise for him.

"Why can't all of my workers be like you?" she lamented at the last staff meeting. "Hell, why can't any of these deadbeats be like Freddie here? Especially Greyson. But then again, if that idiot ever brought his ass to work on time even once, I'd have a damn stroke."

Greyson. Every time his name came up Freddie felt a small pang in his chest. He couldn't understand why Greyson was being so mean to him. He didn't want to see Freddie or even talk to him.

Was it because what happened in the car?

Freddie was just doing to Greyson what Greyson had done to him. Except for the biting part but that was an accident.

Freddie didn't know that that police car was going to bump into Greyson's car. That bump made Freddie bite down on Greyson's naughty parts. Nevertheless he hurt Greyson very badly, enough to put him in the hospital.

Everyone at work said Greyson had appendicitis. Why did they think that?
Maybe it was nicer than Greyson getting his you know what bitten on.

As Freddie worked he kept thinking about Greyson. He took out his phone and gave Greyson a call.

It went straight to voicemail.

Freddie knew what that meant. Greyson was ignoring him.

Why?

Was Greyson really that mad? It wasn't his fault. He had never done that before. Greyson knee that.

The more Freddie thought about it the madder Freddie got. What was his problem anyway?

When quitting time came Freddie looked up Greyson's address and took the bus there to his place. It was a ratty looking apartment building in a sketchy neighborhood with bad looking people.

"Wanna score?" one raggedy guy asked him.

Freddie didn't know what he was asking. "No thanks."

"Got fifty cents?"

"No."

"Can I suck your dick?"

Freddie rushed into the building where he was hit with the smell of cigarettes and dirty diapers. He knocked on the door assigned to Greyson.

Greyson answered, wearing boxer briefs and a wife beater. He was unshaven and sipping from a beer bottle. He smelled like he hadn't taken a bath in a year. He took another swig of beer and let out a long burp before saying "What?"

Freddie rushed past him into the place. "I wanted to see how you are doing."

Greyson laughed. "Well, I'm doing absolutely swell. Except for you almost biting my cock off, I'm good."

"I said I was sorry," Freddie said. "It's not like I did that on purpose. I never did anything like that before."

"No shit." Greyson took another long gulp of beer. "You and that damn innocence. What did they do, keep you locked in a basement all your damn life?"

"Who?"

"Your mommy, who else," Greyson spat out while going to the kitchen. "Who doesn't know what sex is in this age of internet? How have you never tried it, even once? Even Amish people get theirs."

Freddie squirmed at the questions. "I don't know, I've always been Mom's little boy." He watched as Greyson lit up a weird smelling pipe and took a long suck. "Didn't your mom keep you close?"

Greyson coughed and sputtered before answering. "What? Fuck no. As soon as I could walk she was like 'go somewhere, you're killing my buzz' so I did my own thing."

"I wish I was you." Freddie said with envy.

"Why?"

"Because you know about life. The secret life," Freddie said. "The secret life of love and pleasure. I don't know anything about it. I feel so cut off from everyone. "

Greyson tried to get his stoned head together. Freddie not only seemed remorseful about the biting incident, he felt bad about being such an innocent in this world. He just wanted someone to show him the way.

Greyson put down his pipe and went over to Freddie. He put his hands on Freddie's cheeks and kissed him lightly on the lips. Freddie returned the kiss.

"Do you really want me to show you?" Greyson whispered.

"Yes," Freddie whispered back.

Taking Freddie's hands in his, Greyson led him into the bedroom and closed the door.