1 - first day daze

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Yeah we'll be fine! See ya when I see ya! Love you too, bye!" My mom practically screamed into the phone. She is one of those old moms who thinks you can't hear her if she doesn't yell into the phone.

I sighed looking out the window of the car. My home passing by my eyesight in seconds. The trunk was filled to the brim with household items. I looked down at my phone.

Username?

I was creating an instagram account. I know, I know! What 16 year old girl doesn't have an instagram? Me. I thought it was good fresh start.

What should my username be?

Sadiesink was already taken so...

Username: Sadiesink_

I shrugged to myself. That was simple enough.

Luckily that wasn't taken I smiled before posting a picture of myself. I chose a picture my friend Ella took when we sneaked out to go smoke with the boys.

I hated the smoking. 

But still, I liked the picture.

Sadiesink_: ¿

Sadiesink_: ¿

I couldn't come up with a caption so this was as far as I got. I shrugged and posted it before going through Ella's instagram followers and requesting everyone I knew from my old school.

Only seven people followed me back.
_

"Sadie please help me out, hun?!" I heard my mom yell. I rolled my eyes. I brought in double the amount of boxes she has. My innocent sister has brought in her one box of barbies and she is sitting on the front porch step playing. I guess I'm used to this whole biased thingy.

"Okay!" I shouted back before grabbing two boxes and carrying them. Wasn't the smartest option considering I couldn't see anything.

I walked to the best of my ability until I hit something or someone. "Ah!" A random person screamed. Oops, someone.

"I'm sorry!" I gasped. I felt awkward considering I was blinded by the boxes in front of me.