24 - puppysoft and sads

OMG HEY!! It's been a minute!

Chapter 24

"Do you ever think about me?"

Ohhhh boy...

Now I have to say something about Finn. "Um... No offense Asher but I don't really. I mean maybe when I first moved but after a while so much happened that I just didn't really think anything of my past..." I said feeling intensely anxious. "And I have a boyfriend," I add quickly.

"Oh," he said in surprise and I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Yeah... I probably should have started with that," I said with an awkward laugh.

"Maybe," he laughed too.

"I mean but you have been with other girls, right?" I asked with a shrug of my shoulders.

"Well... no." Oh no. "I don't know, I had hope for us," he said with a shrug.

"Asher you know we are over?" I asked cautiously. "I've moved on and I am happy-"

"But what if I came back, Sadie? What if I moved here and we could be together again? Wouldn't that be great?" He asked me as he scooted closer with confidence.

I moved farther away from him and shook my head. "Asher no, I'm with Finn.  There are no 'what if's' about it. I'm over us and I have moved on, period." I told him firmly.

Asher's mouth opened to respond but his mom suddenly yelled his name. "Asher! Your dad just called and we need to go back to the hotel," his mom yelled.

"Ok!" he responded getting up from the couch. "Just think about it, Sadie. Think about you and me," he said.

-•-

Finn was coming home finally. I mean I guess I shouldn't say finally since it's only been like two days. I'm a little dramatic but he's my boyfriend and I miss him!

He said that he'd get his parents to drop him off at my house. I was so excited to see him again! I could talk to him, hug him, kiss him, just be with him.

Like a little girl eagerly awaiting a best friend, I was sitting by the window waiting for Finn's parents' car to pull up to my house. Gosh, the anticipation had me bad.

After about two minutes of waiting, which felt like two hours, his parents' car pulled up. I leaped up from my chair and ran to the door. I yanked the door open and like any other dramatic coming home scene, I ran to him. In a movie, this would be in slow motion.

He jumped out of the car, his ebony curls bouncing on his head. His slender fingers were wrapped around his phone as his auburn eyes met mine, in person. I smiled and felt the giddiness all over again. I picked up my pace as I watched as his arms spread for me.

I lunged at him my arms going around his neck, our bodies colliding. Unlike the romantic movies he didn't pick me up and I didn't wrap my legs around his waist. We just hugged although he did stumble back slightly.

"I have missed you so much puppysoft," I whispered as I dug my head deeper in his neck. I peppered a few kisses there before pulling back.

"I have missed you too Sads," he said with a crooked smiled. I smiled wide and then grabbed his cheeks making our lips collide. This is something face-time can not provide you, skin contact.

We pulled away and we both had huge grins on our faces. "Come inside!" I urged him as I grabbed his hand and tugged on it. We entered and I brought him up to my room.

"I don't know if your mom would like this," Finn said as I still had my hand connected to his, tugging him up the staircase.

"She's not here so who cares," I said with a shrug. We entered the bedroom and I patted my bed for him to sit on.

"Sister?" He asked and I shook my head. I took his phone and placed it on the dresser as he propped himself up against my pillows. I climbed on the bed, over him so that I straddled his lap. "Dad?" Again I shook my head. "So we are home alone?" He asked as his hands made their way to my hips.

"Yep. But don't you get any thoughts in your head, puppysoft." I told him as I pointed an accusing finger at him.

He smirked and shook his head. "No expectations whatsoever," he said. I nodded my head at him and we maintained eye contact.

"Do you have a kiss for daddy?" He asked with a wide smile. I laughed at him especially since he said daddy. He didn't mean it as kink also. It was actually a reference to Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

I raised my eyebrows and said, "Hmm I don't know." With a smirk, I leaned down and connected our lips in a more passionate kiss than before. I pulled away and grinned at him.

I shifted slightly on his lap making his eyes go wide. I ignored it and pulled on his black sweatshirt. I grabbed the hoodie and pulled it over his head. He pouted at me again and I laughed.

"I missed emo Finn," I chuckled as my hands met his cheeks. Like a grandma, I wanted to squeeze them.

I pulled on the little strings of the hoodie so it scrunched up. It only left his lips available, which was perfectly fine by me. I leaned in and we kissed again. My hands met the material of the sweatshirt and I was already tired of it.

I grabbed the rim of the hoodie and pulled it back. I then proceeded to run my hands through his curly hair. His tongue met mine and I started to tug at his hair making him groan. I started to slowly grind on him causing the slightest friction, but it was clearly enough. Finn's hands moved from my hips to my butt back to my hips. He helped guide my hips against his lap.

Suddenly I remembered what all had happened earlier. Asher. I had to address this, and before our situation got out of hand. I stopped the friction of our bodies and I pulled away causing him to frown.

"I have to tell you something," I said removing my hands from his hair. He sat up more and I got off of his lap.

"What is it?" He asked grabbing a pillow and placing it over his lap.

"It's about my ex Asher. And please don't freak out because it is really not that crazy," I said placing my hands out for his.

"Ok," he said before grabbing my hand and pressing a kiss to my palm.

I smirked at him and then continued our serious conversation. "Well, you see he might be moving here. It's not official and there are still other options I think. I was trying to ignore him because obviously, I have a boyfriend," I said pausing to chuckle, he didn't laugh along. "Anyways he still kind of likes me, which is insane. Our relationship was the most low-key thing ever! We hardly ever talked because we mostly just made out," I said.

"Ok..."

"Anyway I told him about you but he is still convinced there is something between us. I promise his feelings are one-sided Finn. Plus you don't have to worry about him because I like you, a lot." I told him this softly as I gave him a smile.

He smiled and interlaced our hands. "I trust you Sads. And I like you a lot too," he said with a wink that made me swoon.

"Good, because I'd hate for our relationship to be one-sided." We kissed again quickly before I pulled away. I climbed over him and my socks hit the floor. "Want to watch this new show called The Society?" I asked. He nodded and followed me.

One thing was sure, though. A few days without Finn was torturous. I don't just like this curly haired goofball. I love Finn Wolfhard.

-•-

Been a while right? I like this chapter but as always it is calm before the storm ;)