22 - my happiness

Chapter 22

Chapter 22

I walked up to Wyatt slowly as I heard the dismissal bell rang. My blue eyes scanned his face as I puckered my red coated lips. Never have I ever gone this far.

Wyatt at first looked confused as he watched me walk my way to him. His eyes scanned my body as my hips swayed suggestively. He smirked at me and dropped his book bag on the trunk of his car.

"Hey Wyatt," I greeted him in a slow manner. I stopped a few feet ahead of him making his smirk falter. He shut the trunk and leaned against it.

"Hey Sadie," he responded as he tucked his small hands in his jean pocket. As I looked at Wyatt I couldn't help but admit that there was something good looking about him.

Maybe I just had a thing for curly hair.

"So I've been thinking about what you said the other day. You know, about me and Finn," I said waiting for Wyatt to nod his head. "I think you are right. I don't think Finn has actual feelings for me. I confronted him about what you said and he didn't even seem that bothered by it. He wasn't even convincing in telling me that you were wrong."

"Really?" I nodded in response as he stepped even closer to me. "I-"

"Shh," I interrupted him as I put my index finger up to his lips to stop him. "You told me... You told me that you would love me like I should be loved. That you would be my boyfriend."

"I would, I want to, Sadie. You don't even know." I could see how genuine he was about me. It seems he really does want to be my boyfriend maybe more than Finn does.

Too bad he told me lies to try and break Finn and me up. "Well... It's too bad you lied to me. You have been a bad boy Wyatt, and I don't date bad boys." I said quickly as I watched his expression change. Before he could step back or anything I raised my knee up to where the light doesn't shine for him. He grunted in surprise and held his balls as I crossed my arms. "Listen to me right now, Wyatt Oleff. There is no chance I will date you. Get that in your mind right now. This is a warning, don't you ever try to break me and Finn up again. I hope you are listening because this blow to the balls will seem small compared to what Finn will do to you if you ever try this again."

I gave the boy one last look as he stood hunched over clutching his manhood. Part of me felt bad for him. Wyatt was nice to me at first. There really could have been something there.

Then I think about Finn, how happy he makes me. I think about everything that has happened between us. It makes me mad that he would try to break us apart. That he would try to put gray clouds over those memories. That is what made me do what I did.

I walked over to Finn's car where he stood. His eyes were wide almost holding a scared expression. "Damn Sadie Sink," he shouted making me smirk slightly. "I am honestly scared of you. Don't get too close," he said with a cautious tone as he stuck his hands out. "No just kidding, come here." He grabbed my waist and pulled me over to him.

"Finn," I rolled my eyes as he kissed me all over the face. I already knew that he was going to act this way.

"That was hot," he said slightly out of breath from kissing me everywhere. I smiled at him trying not to laugh. He grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. Stupid hormonal boy. His hands moved down to my butt and I quickly moved them back up.

I pulled away from him and glared at him. "Will you stop being so horny, yuck! I just beat up some guy and all you can say is how hot it was." I was genuinely angry about his reaction. It made me feel like a toy.

I watched his brown eyes become sorrowful as he straightened up and looked at me apologetically. "Sadie I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you, I promise. I'm just not used to that badass side of you I guess. Will you forgive me?"

I pouted at him and just shrugged. "I don't know. Are your parents home?" Finn shook his head still looking apologetic. "Let's go to your house."

-

Finn and I were sitting on the couch watching The Amazing World Of Gumball for some reason. I looked over at him and he was concentrated on the TV.

"Do you ever wish you were alive during the 80s?" I asked him and he turned to me.

"All the time, really."

"Me too," I agreed with a smile as I turned back to the TV and sighed. "I think it's kind of funny you got so turned on from me beating up a guy."

"Oh gosh." Finn sighed as he turned away from me with a little red tint on his cheeks. Maybe this was a touchy subject. But he was on my nerves so now I will mess with him.

"You think that's hot?" I asked and he laughed before nodding his head slightly. I smirked at him and moved over so that I was now straddling his lap. "What about now?"

Finn's eyes widened and he looked at me with a face of utter surprise. "Um y-yeah," he stuttered as he slowly moved his hands to my waist.

"Finn I will be fine with you after I get my payback. Because if you couldn't already tell, I'm in a payback mood today. And you... you have been a bad boy today in need for some payback." I was teasing him and I could tell by the stunned look on his face he was surprised.

I smirked at him and leaned in my eyes meeting his. Our lips were inches apart. I moved my lips slightly more up and then kissed his nose slightly. I pulled back and he was giving me the puppy dog lip with wide brown eyes and his bottom lips stuck out.

"Aw is wittle Finnie sad?" I giggled as I asked him the question. "That's what you get," I said with a smirk as I got up off of his lap and walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed a water bottle and Finn walked into the kitchen too. I tossed him a water bottle because that boy loves to hydrate.

"I kind of felt bad about Wyatt," I said with a small frown.

"Why, He tried to break us up?" He asked and I just shrugged.

"I don't know. He was so nice at first and he was my first crush here. I mean I beat up a few asses at my old school but this one just felt a little more personal."

"Sadie..." Finn trailed off as he walked over to me. "I know it's never easy doing things like that but Wyatt isn't dead. He won't bother us anymore and I'm sure he will be fine. Do you feel guilty?"

"Yeah," I said glumly.

"Don't be. If anyone he should feel guilty. He tried to break us up and I have never been happier in my life. So he almost took away my source of happiness." Finn's words made me feel more happy, partially because he was saying I was his happiness.

"Thanks," I said hugging him. I felt his curly hair tickle my neck and I laughed. "I don't think I would be nearly as happy with you either, Finn."

My heart felt full as I stood in Finn's kitchen hugging him. His head was in the crook of my neck and he just said I was his happiness. Whatever feeling I had for this curly haired boy was strong.

Who knows maybe I loved this boy.

-•-

I am too lazy to proof read this so i did it on grammarly. Sorry if they missed anything.

Suggestions are vv welcome!!

Word Count: 1378