15 - IM BACK

sorry i'm late

Chapter 15

Millie, Iris, and I walked up to Sophie James' party to see that their were already many people there. I came up to the door and knocked and soon Sophie appeared with a wide smile.

"Hey..." She greeted with a big smile that slowly decreased. I tried not to frown at her reaction.

"I brought a few friends that was ok, right?" I asked and she nodded, plastering a smile on her face.

"Of course, the more the merrier." She cooed with a big grin and then she turned away and we walked in.

I noticed many of the people from our school. Some people I know and some people I have still yet to talk to. I looked over at Millie and she had already walked away and started talking to someone. It looked like she knew them because she pulled them in a hug.

I turned to Iris and she was looking at me. I gave her a questioning look and she got my gist. "That's Millie's old friends. Lilia and Maddie." Iris said and I turned and looked at her friends.

They looked nice.

"Do you think she'll introduce me?" I asked and Iris nodded before jabbing a finger behind me. I looked back again and saw Millie leading her two friends over to us.

She walked up to me with her two friends. She had a big smile which made me happy. "Hey Sadie so these are two very close friends Maddie and Lilia." Millie said putting a hand on each of their shoulders.

I smiled at them and they both returned friendly smiles back. "Hi it's so nice to meet you." I said with a genuine smile as I tucked a piece of red hair behind me ear timidly.

"It's nice to meet you too, Sadie." The girl Lilia said. I smiled at her and then Maddie said it was nice to meet me too.

Before I could say something back we heard shouting and all turned to the source of the shouting. "Hello everyone can I have your attention." One girl started yelling. I stood on my tippy toes to see her and saw that it was Sophie the host of the party.

"I am the host of this party, Sophie. We have lots planned for tonight and I know we are all eager to get started but first there is pizza in the dining room and if you don't like pizza we do have vegetables in the kitchen." Like that everyone was running to the dining room. Millie and I were not. Millie didn't like pizza and I had a low appetite. Plus it could have pepperoni on it.

When Millie and I walked into the kitchen there were zero girls there except for one cheeky blonde lady. She looked older than a teenager.

"Hi. You girls don't like pizza?" The lady asked quirkily while she tilted her head sideways a little bit. It was kind of creepy. She was like the kind of girl that you'd see right before you died. Maybe that's what this party was all about. I was going to be murdered.