25 - the concert

wow, u guys don't know how much y'all have cheered me up in the comments 🥺💖💖 I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!
hehe also thanks for 24k, WOW :))

wow, u guys don't know how much y'all have cheered me up in the comments 🥺💖💖 I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!! hehe also thanks for 24k, WOW :))

Chapter 25

"Are you kidding me?!" I asked in annoyance as I threw my hands in the air.

"What is it? I thought you'd be excited I got us all tickets," Iris said with a hurt frown on her face. I quickly hugged her and then reassured her.

"No no, it's not that, Iris. Quinn XCII tickets are to die for! It's just I already have plans with my family that whole weekend." I frowned and I felt Finn wrap his arm around my shoulders. It didn't help though. All my friends would get to dance to Quinn XCII while I have to sit at home with my family.

Don't get me wrong, I love my family. My brothers are coming home and so is my dad, which is all amazing. I'm just jealous I won't be able to hang out with my friends and dance with my boyfriend.

"Dude that sucks I am so sorry," Iris said patting me on the shoulder.

"I guess thank you for trying though," I said with a sad shrug making Finn's arm fall off my shoulders. I quickly turned and grabbed his arm putting it back around my shoulders. I looked up at him and he smiled at me, a little sad. I just laid my head on his shoulder.

"Caleb and I don't show nearly as much PDA as you two," Iris said eyeing Finn and me.

"Whatever," I mumbled moving my hands under Finn's jean jacket to wrap my arms around his torso.

"Aw grumpy Sadie is funny," Gaten laughed before taking some bread and tossing it in his mouth. I just rolled my eyes again and closed my eyes.

"Ok so besides Sadie can everyone else go?" Iris asked and everyone nodded and said "yes". "Well, then that means we have an extra ticket. We can either sell it or if you guys have anyone you want to go in particular..." Iris asked looking at everyone. "Noah do you still have a girlfriend?"

Everyone turned to Noah and all of a sudden I remembered that- oh my gosh, Noah has a girlfriend.

He frowned and shook his head. "Grace and I broke up a while ago. I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. Plus it happened while all the drama with fadie was going on," he said so casually.

I ignored the fact that he said "fadie" and then proceeded to say, "Noah! Why didn't you tell me, you poor baby!" I got up and hugged him and he just laughed his deep laugh.

"It's fine now, Sadie. I'm over it and it really wasn't a big deal," he said with a shrug. I pulled away and shook my head.

"It's a big deal to me. That stuff is never easy," I said before walking back to my seat beside Finn.

"I'm sorry, Noah. But now who will we bring with us?" Iris asked.

We all looked around and then Gaten spoke up. "I have started talking to this girl. Her name is Lizzy, anyway, I was wondering if we could maybe bring her?" He asked in the cutest way. Oh my gosh, Gaten has a crush!!! UWU energy was off the chart!