Beginning Story 1

*I was just laying there on my racecar bed, just thinking to myself.*
(What is this? I'm so hot, but the temperature is at 70. I think I'm sick, but I'm not throwing up or nauseous or weak. My body feels so... odd. I can't describe it. Every nerve in my body seems to pulse at the worse times.)

*Flash Back!*
*Sans was sitting on the couch, legs wide apart, on his phone with a slightly blue shine coming from his pants. Papyrus walked downstairs and felt a tightening in his lower regions. Papyrus was slightly flustered seeing his brother like this but tried to speak anyhow.*
Papyrus: S-Sans!
Sans: Gah!
*Sans jolts up and falls off the couch startled. He stands up and leans on the side of the couch with blue blush dusted across his face.*
Sans: Y-Yeah Paps?
Papyrus: What were you doing?
Sans: Just uh, playing on my phone.
Papyrus: Okay?
Sans: Its late, I'm going to bed! I love you Papyrus!
*He teleported into his room quickly, leaving his phone. I picked it up and looked at what he had open. The search bar had 'Ways to get rid of heat?' Typed and searched. I went upstairs to give him his phone and turned down the heat as I passed the thermostat. When I knocked on his door I could here him jump. He opened the door with his blanket wrapped around him.*
Sans: P-Papyrus! Watcha need?
Papyrus: Well, you left your phone so I thought I'd return it.
Sans: Oh? Thanks Bro! You didn't see anything, did you?
Papyrus: Pht! Go through my brother's personal privacy?! Absolutely not! I would never do that!
Sans: Heh, alright. Night Paps.
Papyrus: Wait.
*Sans looked up at me as I latched onto him in a hug. I held him tight not wanting to let go. He hesitated but held onto me as well, rubbing my back and spine slowly, making my body shutter slightly. It felt nice? I wanted him to keep moving, but more I wanted to do it to him. I pushed my hands up his shirt and massaged his spine and ribs. His hands shook slightly as I stroked him, I thought I hurt him. I pulled myself away and stood straight.*
Papyrus: Sorry. I wanted a hug and I... you kept petting me so I tried to pet you but... I'm sorry...
Sans: No, No! It's alright I'm just... just tired is all...
Papyrus: Oh! Alright. Well, sweet dreams Brother!
Sans: Thanks Pap...

*Real time*
(I didn't want him to stop, it felt good! I wanted to stay like that, to pet and hold him longer but... I got scared. It made him uncomfortable and shakey.)
*I kept laying there when I heard the shower turn on in the bathroom. I grabbed my pillow and blanket then walked over to the wall of my room that met the bathroom wall. I moved around until I could hear the shower at its loudest. I sat down and leaned my side on the wall.*
(Sans must be taking a shower. I don't need to worry about him, I shouldn't think about him...)
*I ran my hand on the wall, thinking of what he was doing. I could feel my lower regions tightening again. I pulled my armour off and wrapped back up in the blanket. My magic had reacted and formed my orange penis. I couldn't help but stroke it slightly and put my hand on the wall.*
(Sans can't know about this, that I touch here. It feels so wrong but so good~ I want this so bad. Why am I doing this? It's wrong! I need to stop!)
*I stopped moving but didn't let go. I clenched my other hand and tore the wallpaper a little. I looked up and saw a hole in the wall. I peeked through and saw the hole went all the way through the wall and between the tiles of the bathroom shower! The hole gave me a perfect view of Sans' spine and pelvis.*
(Gah! I can see him! Oh my god! We need to fix this! Anyone could just look at him... his naked body... his barren pelvis...)
*I started stroking myself again. He was holding the blue scrubby sponge and cleaning his spine carefully. He started scrubbing his pelvis slowly, running both hands across himself.*
(Oh God~ I want him to touch me, no I want to touch him~ This is wrong, wanting to touch him like this. I just want him so bad!)
Papyrus: Hhh~ Mmhh~
*I tried to stop but it was hard. I wanted to touch him so much. He set the scrub down and just ran his hands along his pelvis. I pretend that I was touching him, cleaning his barren body.*
(You like that Sans? I know you do~ You like it when I touch you, huh?)
*I watched as his magic formed a thick blue penis around his hands. His hands shook slightly as they gripped onto himself, pulling back and fourth slowly.*
(He's touching himself, I want to touch him~)
Sans: Gaahh~ Oh Stars~
*I placed the pillow between my legs and humped it. Sans had one hand on the wall and the other on himself.*
Sans: Mmhh~ Yeah, Right there. Oh Stars Yes~
*I whispered quietly.*
Papyrus: Right here? You like this?
Sans: Gaahh~ Please keep going~!
*I released my fluids across my pillow and covered my mouth to hold back from moaning Sans' name. I loled my tongue out and looked at Sans again. He was shaking slightly, moaning louder. He kept pulling himself until his breaking point.*
Sans: Oh Yes~ I'm so close~! Oh Papyrus~! Gaaahhh~!
*He shot his cum across the shower floor and kept panting hard. I pressed my pelvis to the wall and moaned quietly. He squirted a little more out of his penis before letting go.*
Sans: Hhh~ Fuck...
(He moaned my name! My name! He wants me! And I want him! Should I talk to him?)
*He stood in the water for a little longer, letting the water clean his pelvis a little more. He got out of the shower and out of my view. I pulled my armour on and dashed out to the hallway to meet him. He started out of the bathroom with his shorts on and holding his shirt. I grabbed his arm and held it when he stoped and turned to me.*
Sans: Huh?! Papyrus?
Papyrus: Sans! Yes! I um... I was wondering what brought you to take a shower without my asking?
(Now that I'm out here I'm nervous. Should I just ask?)
Sans: Well I uh, spilled ketchup on myself so I needed to clean off. Heh...
Papyrus: Well, I'm glad you taking care of yourself! But do be more careful.
Sans: Sure thing Bro.
(He's going to leave! Now!)
Papyrus: Uh, Sans?
Sans: Yeah?
Papyrus: I um, I wanted a hug... you know, before bed?
Sans: I suppose?
*He held his arms out for a hug. I got on my knees and wrapped my arms around him. I traced the bones in his spine and rubbed each one carefully. He kinda tightened up when my hand got so low but stayed still. I traced his tail bone and groped his pelvis as he let out a soft moan.*
Sans: Mmhh~ Papyrus?
Papyrus: Hm?
Sans: I-I need to get s-some sleep...
(No, don't let him leave...)
Papyrus: Alright, just one more moment.
*I pulled him closer, running my tongue across his neck slowly. His body shuttered as his legs gave out, leaning on me to keep standing.*
Sans: Hhhh~ Papyrus...?
Papyrus: Alright.
*I slowly released him, hesitating to let go. I finally let him free as he stumbled getting to his room. As soon as he was gone I went back to my room, fixing my bed and thinking.*
(I was so close but I let him go. I'm still so heated and odd. God, I want him to touch me but would he do it? He's so shy and scared, he wouldn't do it. Yet still, I want to touch him. He's so fragile but I just want to stroke him, rub him... I want to do things to him~)

Yes, I'm stalling. So I'm starting with a small story or two then I'm moving to the fun stuff! Most of this book will connect to the other chapters unless I give a hint that it isn't. Hope you enjoy!
Ps. I started the mutations with a favorite of mine, Naga (Half Snake💚)