Sans Tiny, Story 2

*I woke up trapped by a heat sealing area made of fabric. It was hard to breathe and it was so hot. I pushed out of the fabric and out onto my pillow. I was tiny! I had been swallowed by my bedding and had to escape. I teleported to the hallway and looked between the rails on the stairway. Papyrus was relaxing on the couch playing on his phone. I teleported on the arm of the couch and pulled his scarf.*
Sans: Papyrus!
Papyrus: Nyeh?
*He sat up and turned back and fourth, looking for me. He spotted me and scooped me into his hands.*
Papyrus: Sans! Your so small!
Sans: I know!
Papyrus: Aw! You fit in one hand!
*Papyrus held me with one hand. I was sitting on his Palm and leaning on his fingers, dangling my legs. I was only around 6 inches tall.*
Papyrus: Your so cute! I want to put you in doll clothes and make you a tiny house!
Sans: Papyrus! This is serious! I'm small, I could be stepped on! Or get lost! Or fall...
*I looked off the edge of his hand and realized a 5 ft drop was now 60 ft compared to my height. I grabbed Papyrus's fingers and screamed.*
Sans: AH! Oh My God! Put me down! Please!
Papyrus: Jeeze, you okay?
Sans: Put me down! I'm gonna fall!
Papyrus: Hold on okay?
*He cupped his hands together and held me close to his chest.*
Papyrus: I won't drop you. Calm down.
Sans: Eehhhh!
Papyrus: Fine! Here.
*He sat back down and put me on the seat next to him.*
Papyrus: Happy?
Sans: Yeah, Thank you.
Papyrus: What should we do? Your tiny.
Sans: I don't know.
Papyrus: Well, it will wear off... I... I have an idea.
*He wrapped his hands around me and dashed into his room. He set me on his pillow and pet my head.*
Papyrus: Feeling alright?
Sans: Yeah. What did you have in mind?
Papyrus: Well...
*He took his fingertips and gently poked my chest, knocking me over. He pinched my pants and pulled them off. I blushed when he did but he kept smiling.*
Sans: Uh, P-Pap?
Papyrus: Nyes?
Sans: I think you uh... Took something of mine, heh...
*He tried to pull my shirt off but lost grip and it got stuck on my head.*
Sans: *Muffled yelp*
Papyrus: Nyeh! So cute.
*He pulled it off and set it to the side.*
Sans: What was that?!
Papyrus: I'm sorry! It's so small!
Sans: Why'd you take it?!
Papyrus: Well~
*He grazed my pelvis with his fingertips. I startled and squeaked when his cold hands touched my body.*
Papyrus: I have been tiny already so... It's my turn to please you~
Sans: I-I'm not sure about this...
*He pushed me over as I tried to crawl away. He poked his finger into my pelvis as I moaned loudly, letting my tongue lol out in pleasure.*
Sans: Papyrus! Don't- Gaaahhh~ Mmmhhh~
Papyrus: What was that?
*He pulled away quickly. I squeaked at him and wiggled my pelvis a little, laying my head and chest on the ground.*
Sans: N-No! Come back Please~!
Papyrus: So cute.
*He shoved his index finger into my pelvis and wiggled it slightly as I grabbed onto the bed sheets. I moaned louder and squirmed in delight. He put his middle in next, then his ring finger. I kept moaning and eventually loling my tongue again trying to be loud for him. He liked it when I moaned, especially his name.*
Sans: Ohhhh Staarss~ Papy~ Yes Papyrus~! More Pleeaassee~!
*He forced his fingers all the way through my pelvis and into my chest, making me cum everywhere. I screamed his name in delight and quivered in ecstasy. He quickly pulled his fingers out and looked at me horrified.*
Papyrus: Sans! I'm so sorry!
Sans: Hhhh~ Stars...
*I laid there shaking for a few more minutes, breathing hard. Papyrus scooped me up and held me for a moment.*
Papyrus: Sans? You okay?
Sans: Yeah!
Papyrus: Sorry to hurt you...
Sans: Don't be. It felt so good~ I love you so much~
*I wrapped around his fingers and laid on him. I was tired from all that but he looked pleased with the outcome. I started drifting to sleep on his hand but he didn't mind.*

Vlayd: Heya! Sorry for all the delay in chapters lately. Life sucks. Anyhow, hope you liked this chapter and I'm still taking suggestions!