Caught Story 1

Papyrus Pov
*Sans came into the kitchen while I was cooking breakfast. He watched me cook every morning when something bothered him.*
Papyrus: So?
Sans: Yeah...
Papyrus: This is the 4th time this week! Maybe you should talk to the monster in your nightmares!
Sans: No! What am I going to say?! 'Hey, I keep having dreams where you come outta nowhere and rape me! Maybe you could stop?!'
Papyrus: No! Tell them that you might be... interested it them.
Sans: No... I'm not interested...
Papyrus: Oh...
(Does he not like me? It is me in the dreams right? I have been fucking him in his sleep for 4 days now...)
Sans: I don't know... I just... I feel like I'm actually being...
Papyrus: H-How so?
Sans: I keep waking up with a pain in my pelvis and my nerves are shot, like I'd been worked to hard. It's like I wake up and I'm tired.
Papyrus: I think you should talk to them.
Sans: I can't... it's to weird...
Papyrus: Hiding is not going to fix your problems.
Sans: Your right...

Night time
*I'd snuck into Sans' room and crawled over him. He always looked so peaceful when I came in. I pulled his pants down and pulled my clothes off to. He started wearing his shirt to bed but I didn't mind. I traced his pelvis then quickly thrusted in. His body tightened around me, clenching his bottom together to keep me away. I pushed in and out of his ass roughly, grabbing his hips and pulling him to me. His body started squirming as I thrusted harder then I should've.*
Papyrus: Mmhhhh~ Oh Yeah! You like that? I do~
*I kept pounding into his ass as he squeaked and squirmed. His feet came up and pushed me off of him and onto the floor. I crawled up and saw him curled around his pillow, staring at me.*
Sans: P-Papyrus?!
Papyrus: Sans! Your awake!? G-Good! I-I-I was testing y-your reflexes!
Sans: How long?
Papyrus: N-Nyeh?
Sans: How long have you been doing this?
Papyrus: ...
Sans: It was you the whole time, wasn't it?!
Papyrus: I'm sorry! I can't stop! Your looks and sounds, they drive me crazy! I-I want to do things to you... Dirty things...
Sans: So you fucked me in my sleep? For 4 days?
Papyrus: I'm sorry!
Sans: ...
*He sat there staring at me with this look of disbelief. I never told him because I didn't want him to freak out, now he hates me!*
Papyrus: Sans, I'm sorry. I have been feeling so wrong for days now and I can't stop it. I feel so hot, my nerves keep pulsing, and I see your body... so barren... so nice... so beautiful~
Sans: Wh-What?
*I crawled closer, starting to pin him down.*
Papyrus: Every night you take a shower I watch you. Your so passionate, calling my name.
Sans: Y-You watch me?
Papyrus: Your body so slick and naked...
*I was almost completely over him as I ran my tongue across his neck. He clenched up and moaned softly.*
Sans: Gah~ Papyrus... You watch me? When I'm taking a shower?
Papyrus: Mhm...
Sans: Hhh~ H-Hold on...
*I pulled off of him for a moment. He adjusted under me, rolling onto his stomach and rubbed his pelvis against my erection.*
Papyrus: Gaahh~!
Sans: Be careful...
Papyrus: You mean?
Sans: Yeah, hiding is not going to fix your problems, your heat...
*I caressed his hips slowly.*
(He's okay with this! He's letting me take him!)
*I stuck the end of my cock in his ass as he grabbed the pillow. A moment later he nodded. I quickly thrusted into his ass as he moaned in surprise. I thrusted into his pelvis roughly, moaning in delight.*
Papyrus: Oh yeah! This feels great! Oh Stars~!
*I hunched over him and started pounding into him with full force. He moaned wildly, quivering and whining.*
Sans: Gaaahhh~! P-Papy~! Oh Fuck! To much!
Papyrus: Hhh~! I can do better!
*I grabbed his pelvis and pulled him into me. I forced my length up his ass until I shot my cum deep into his body. I thrusted into him a little more, pushing my sperm deeper into him as he kept shaking and quivering under me.*

Sans Pov
*He grabbed my Pelvis and pushed himself as far in as possible, shooting his cum into my body. I started quivering and biting my lip to keep quiet but a few moans spilled out. He thrusted into me a few more times, pushing the fluids deeper before pulling off of me.*
(Stars Yes! I've wanted this for so long but was so scared of what he'd think of me, but he actually came onto me. I want him to touch me...)
Papyrus: Hahhahh~
Sans: *Panting* Stars...
Papyrus: How was *Pant* That?!
Sans: *Panting* Rough! *Pant*
Papyrus: Yeah?
Sans: Mhm...
Papyrus: Can you...
Sans: Huh?
Papyrus: Will you... T-Touch me?
Sans: Yeah.
Papyrus: Really?
Sans: Yeah! Here.
*I moved off the bed as papyrus laid in my spot. I sat between his legs and caressed his hips slowly, making him squirm.*
Papyrus: Oh Yes~ Please~ Yes Please~ Touch Me~
Sans: Woah, you want this.
Papyrus: Yes~! I want this~ I want you~
*I stroked his spine and pelvis slowly. He kept moving and squirming around me.*
Papyrus: Yes~ Touch me~ Touch me, Touch me, touch me, touch me...
*He kept whining for my touch. I was trying to be slow and careful when I touched him. I wrapped my hands around his length and pumped him slowly.*
Papyrus: Gaaahhh~ Yes~! Sans Yes~ Please!
Sans: Wow...
*I kept pumping him slowly as he wrapped his legs Around my neck.*
Papyrus: Gaahh~ S-Sorry. Your just so good!
Sans: It's okay! Just enjoy it...
*He kept moaning my name and twitching every time I touched him. I could see his hard member throbbing in my hands, about to cum. I quickly got down and sucked on the head of his cock as he shot his cum into my mouth.*
Papyrus: Stars~! Oh Sans! What is that?
*I pulled up to respond to him as he wiggled his hips a little.*
Sans: What exactly-
Papyrus: Nyeh! D-Don't take it away, please~! It was so warm and nice.
*I thought for a moment before realizing he wanted me to suck him off. I bent down and gently licked his cock as he moaned loudly.*
Papyrus: Nyeh~ Yes! Like that~ Please keep going~
*I pushed the tip into my mouth as he moaned louder. He jerked his hips up, forcing his length down my throat as I choked slightly. He pulled my head down and arched his back, moaning for more.*
Papyrus: Yes~! Please more! Ohh Stars~! Yes! Gaahh~!
*He pushed me closer and shot his sperm down my throat. I pulled away and choked on the fluids, hard. I didn't expect him to cum so hard like that. His hard member was covered in sperm and saliva. Papyrus sat up and panted hard, like I was.*
Papyrus: Oh Sans~ That was incredible! How did you- Huh? Are you okay Sans?
*He stared at me worrying as I kept coughing hard. I was curled up and choking over the edge of the bed. Finally I caught my breath and spoke hastily.*
Sans: Y-Yeah.
Papyrus: Goodness, Sans. Why are you... Did... Did you put me in your mouth?
Sans: Yeah...
Papyrus: Sans! That's dirty! Why?!
Sans: It was for just a moment, then you told me to keep going.
Papyrus: Oh... You uh... Really swallowed all that?
Sans: Barely...
Papyrus: You put my dirty cock in your mouth...?
Sans: Yeah...
Papyrus: And... It felt so good...
Sans: Yeah?
Papyrus: Nyeh, your such a mess...
*He whipped my mouth with his hand and kissed me. I embraced his kiss and pulled him close. He pushed me down and licked my teeth, caressing my spine and hips. He pulled away for a moment and hugged me gently.*
Papyrus: Sans?
Sans: Yeah Bro?
Papyrus: Can I... Can I sleep with you?
Sans: Mhm...
*He placed me down and curled around me from behind, spooning me. It felt so nice to have him near me like this. I drifted into a deep dream less sleep.*