Lustful Sans, Story 3

Sans Pov
*It was a little odd. For the first time in a few weeks, we'd gotten guests from an alternate universe. Me and Paps have meet ourselves from other universes like Underfell and Underswap, but never did they look like these guys. They claimed that the portal from their world has closed up and probably won't open for a few days. Being as they were technically us, me and Paps took them in. Although, it still made me uncomfortable. Their magic was pink and purple, what bothered me so much was the amount of body I could see. Their outfits didn't cover much of their bodies... Not to mention how touchy they would get sometimes. It all seemed to make sense once their Sans told me their universe was called Underlust. After that, I stayed by my brother as long as possible. I didn't want them ruining his innocence.*

*It was dark out now. The others had slept out on the couch while me and my brother slept in our rooms. I was mostly asleep, then I heard my door open. I laid still, pretending to be asleep as someone approached. He moved close and knelt down beside me, slowly removing my blanket. I knew from the pink glow it was Lust Paps. He ran his hands across my shoulder as I felt him breathe on me. His breaths were heavy as he maneuvered over me. I shot up and grabbed his hands. He almost could've pinned me if I hadn't moved.*
Sans: What do you think your doing?
LPapyrus: I thought you were awake.
*I pulled my hands off him to prop myself up better. He was kinda sitting on my lap now.*
Sans: What are you doing?
LPapyrus: I thought I'd sleep here tonight.
Sans: Sorry buddy, there ain't room for you here.
LPapyrus: I was making room.
Sans: Makin room?
LPapyrus: Of course.
*He inched back and laid completely on me, resting his head on my chest and pushing his body between my legs. He pulled the blanket over us and got comfortable.*
LPapyrus: Better?
Sans: Its a little hot now...
LPapyrus: Would you like to take something off?
*I felt his fingertips slide down my shorts.*
Sans: No, I'm... Its fine...
LPapyrus: Alright then.
*He moved his hands up and over my sides. It did feel kinda nice though, the room gets so cold at night so his body felt warm against mine, but I didn't like how touchy he was. He slowly slid his hands into my shirt and across my ribs. I tried to ignore it. He moved his hands back and felt along my spine. His fingers gently pressed into the sensitive parts of my spine. I couldn't help but tighten up and groan.*
Sans: Stop...
LPapyrus: Alright.
*His hands froze for a moment. He slowly began massaging my spine again. I tried breathing normally but it was hard.*
Sans: Papyrus...
LPapyrus: What?
Sans: Stop.
LPapyrus: Alright.
*He didn't stop. He gently pushed his thumbs into my nerves, sending a shiver up my spine.*
Sans: S-Stop.
LPapyrus: I'm not doing anything.
Sans: Y-Yes you are. Your touch- Ngh~
LPapyrus: Oh~ A moan?
Sans: Stop Damn it.
*I tried pushing him away, he was much bigger and stronger than me though. He quickly pinned me down and kissed me, adjusting to push his pelvis to mine. I tried again to push him off, struggling with his size and strength. No use. He pulled away from the kiss and licked my neck.*
Sans: Get away.
LPapyrus: mmm~ You want this too. You just don't know it yet.
Sans: Get off. I don't want this.
*He nipped my collarbone as I tipped my head away. He pulled one hand away and pushed it down my pants. I tried to push him off with my free hand but still wasn't strong enough. He slid his hand down and groped my pelvis, teasing my magic into forming. He rubbed my penis slowly, making me squirm more.*
Sans: Stop. Stop Damn it.
LPapyrus: Just enjoy it. Doesn't it feel good?
Sans: No, I-
*He quickly squeezed my length, forcing a moan from me.*
Sans: Ah~
LPapyrus: Just give in. You know you want me.
Sans: No, I dont-
LPapyrus: Then why haven't you yelled?
*The worst thing was, he was right. A little piece of me didn't want him to stop, didn't want him to get caught. It was wrong to have feelings for my brother, but this version of my brother didn't care.*
Sans: ...
LPapyrus: I knew it.
*He quickly started jacking me off, pumping my length fast. I moaned and squirmed under him but didn't push him away. I began arching my back and breathing harder out of pleasure. He was so quick and good, I could already feel The pressure building.*
LPapyrus: I love the sound of your moans. They sound so nice~
Sans: P-Papyrus please~ Gaahh~
*I released my cum across his hand. I laid down, panting hard from the heat, and relaxed a bit. He got down and kissed me again, I gave right in. It was a moment before we pulled away but it felt nice.*
LPapyrus: Still want me to leave?
Sans: I... no...
LPapyrus: Good.
*He picked me up and pushed me onto my chest, running his hands along my sides. I laid still, letting him feel me. He pulled my shorts down and traced the arch of my pelvis.*
LPapyrus: May I see?
Sans: Yeah...
*I let my body form for him. As soon as he could, he quickly slapped my ass. I squeaked in pain but stayed still, slightly enjoying the strike. He traced my tail bone and pushed his erection to my ass. He slowly pushed his length into my rectum as I tightened up. Once completely in, he pulled out quickly and thrusted back in. I grabbed my pillow and hugged it. He began thrusting roughly into my ass as I teared up in ecstasy. He held my pelvis and pulled me into his bucking hips. I bit the pillow to keep from yelling his name. He was so rough with my ass, squeezing me and pounding into me. I could feel him throbbing just before release. I shuttered just as he came in me. He slowly pulled back out of my ass and sat upright. I slowly curled up, shaking in delight.*
LPapyrus: Hhh... That feel okay?
Sans: mhm...
LPapyrus: Good.
*He started to get up before I grabbed his hand.*
LPapyrus: What is it?
Sans: I... I need you here...
*I pulled him down into the bed next to me. I wrapped my arms around him and cuddled him. He pulled the blanket up and snuggled back.*