Papyrus Vore, Story 2

I've never done a Vore story. I hope it's okay.

Papyrus: Sans?! Come in here!
*First off, I'm around Sans' height right now. Still my shape just not size. Second, I found a book on my shelf that didn't belong. Its cover read "Weekly Smut Status". I didn't understand why it was HERE of all places so I called out to Sans to see why. Curiosity got the better of me so I peeked in the book.*
(Week 1: Snakes. Week 2: Tinies. Week 3: Pets. Week 4: Vore. This looks like a book about the past 3 weeks. Vore? What is that?)
*I could feel Sans looking over my shoulder at the book.*
Sans: Woah... Oh!
Papyrus: What? This is like a table of contents of our life.
Sans: The snakes, Tinies, even the animals. Shit, if that's true than Vore is next...
Papyrus: What is Vore?
*I asked as I flipped to the page it was on.*
Sans: Vore is when one monster eats another monster...
Papyrus: What?! How the heck would that even work?! Wait! Look at this. "Papyrus then turned to find his brother was a monstrous creature. Standing on all fours, his hands and feet resembled claws, and his jaw seemed as though it could swallow Papyrus whole"! This sounds crazy-
(Oh Shit...)
*Sure enough that's what I saw. It was daunting to see my short lazy brother looking like a creature capable of eating me. His eyes were so thin and his mouth watered as he stared at me.*
Papyrus: AH! S-Sans! Y-Y-Your huge! Oh my god!
Sans: Well you look much smaller Than before. Kinda cute...
*As he spoke his mouth opened, showing a long thick blue tongue and what looked like webs on the sides of his mouth to hold his jaw together. His teeth weren't sharp but just larger. I started shaking in my boots out of fear.*
Papyrus: P-Please tell me I'm eating you...
Sans: I don't think that's true Paps...
Papyrus: Oh God...
Sans: I won't do anything till your ready. Even if you look so... delicious...
Papyrus: P-Please wait...
Sans: Hhh... You'd be so easy to swallow...
*He crouched down and crawled closer to me. His mouth opened wide and his jaw unhinged. Only the webbing on the sides of his mouth held his jaw in place. His tongue slid out and across my chest. I shuttered and jumped back.*
Papyrus: S-Sans! P-P-Please! I-I-I'm not r-ready!
*He looked at me and closed his mouth.*
Sans: I'm only kidding. I'll wait for you.
Papyrus: How do I get back out?
Sans: Uh... I'm not completely sure...
Papyrus: Oh God...
Sans: I don't look at a lot of Vore stuff. From what I know, either magic will let you out or I throw you up...
Papyrus: Ew! Why do people like this?!
Sans: I'm not sure...
Papyrus: Ew... So, what usually happens during this?
Sans: Well, You can squirm around and push against my stomach to agitate me or you could be still, tickle me, all sorts of things. And if I move around too much you'll get tossed around, I could eat weird things and have them in there with you, I have some control too.
Papyrus: This sounds fun before you remember that I'm in your slimy stomach! God knows what you've eaten lately!
Sans: Actually, I haven't eaten since yesterday. So, I'm a little dreary and hungry...
Papyrus: Well, Could we like prepare a place for you to lay down and stay there? So you don't sling me around the whole time?
Sans: Are you suggesting me to be lazy?
Papyrus: No! You are- Oh my god, I am asking you to be lazy.
Sans: Oh, How the tables have turned.
Papyrus: Hush! Let's get this over with...
*We went down and cleared a place in the living room for Sans. I even set out some blankets and pillows for him to lay on. He kept coming close and sniffing or licking me, mostly my back and neck. I never said anything but I almost liked his hot breath on my neck. I would slow my task and shutter slightly. He thought I was scared so he would move away but oddly, I liked it. Finally we made a good place for him and he laid there, getting comfortable.*
Sans: I like this. It's so soft.
Papyrus: I put the fuzzy blankets on top.
Sans: Thank you.
Papyrus: Your welcome. Now...
Sans: Right... Come here.
*I approached him slowly. He knocked me down with his snout and removed my bottom armor piece.*
Papyrus: Nyeh! What are you-
*He shoved his tongue through my pelvis and let it slither around my bones. I moaned loudly and quivered in delight.*
Papyrus: Nyeh~! Oh Stars! D-Don't Stop! Please~!
*He moved closer and sucked my penis. His tongue would slip down and up my rectum as my penis would throb, ready for release.*
Papyrus: Oh God! Yes~! Please keep moving~! Ohh Fuck~!
*I released my cum and shuttered in ecstasy. Sans pulled away and wiped the cum from his mouth. I laid still, panting hard and shaking.*
Papyrus: Oh Sans~ That was so good~
Sans: Thought you needed a little pleasure before you go. Plus, you taste really good~
*He leaned forward and licked my neck.*
Papyrus: Nyeh~
Sans: Alright. You sure your willing to do this?
Papyrus: Yeah.
Sans: Ready?
Papyrus: Yeah...
*He came forward and opened his mouth wide. I could even see how slimy his throat was. His jaw unhinged and his tongue lolled out as he pulled closer.*
(I'm having second thoughts...)
*His tongue wrapped around my chest and pulled me in. I quickly screamed and tried to run but it was to late.*
Papyrus: Wait! No biting-
Sans: Mmm...
*He rolled me around on his tongue and played with my body. Moments later I slid down his throat and into his stomach.*
Sans: Mmm~
Papyrus: Ah! Why's it so slimy?! Oh God! I'm going to die down here! Sans! Can you hear me?!
Sans: Calm down Papyrus.
Papyrus: Calm?! This is my grave! I'm going to die all wet and slimy In your stomach!
*I tried to climb up but it was to wet to get very far.*
Papyrus: Let me out!
Sans: H-Hey... N-Not so squirmy...
Papyrus: I want out! Sans!
Sans: Jeez. Calm down. Your not going to die... If you need me to, I'll cut my stomach open.
Papyrus: Yes! Please get me out! Oh God... I'm going to die in here...
Sans: Just give it a little while, okay?
Papyrus: I want out!
Sans: I will get you out, okay?
Papyrus: Ah!! Let me go! Please!
*I pushed against the side of his stomach and stretched out. Everything suddenly tipped to the side as I slid down.*
Sans: Oh God...
Papyrus: What's happening?
Sans: Don't push against me. It feels weird.
Papyrus: You think that was weird?!
*I shoved against the side of his stomach and stretched out.*
Papyrus: Let me go!
Sans: Ow! Papyrus Please! Ow!
*His body tightened up as I was closed in a little more.*
Papyrus: Ah! It's caving in!
Sans: Papyrus Stop squirming...
*I curled up a little as he sprawled back out.*
Papyrus: What's wrong?
Sans: You keep hurting my stomach...
Papyrus: Sorry.
Sans: Its okay just... Be careful.
Papyrus: Oh... I forgot I am in Your stomach... Sorry Sans...
Sans: Just be gentle.
Papyrus: Wait. Earlier you said you'd cut yourself open if I really wanted out!
Sans: What about it?
Papyrus: Why would you do that?!
Sans: Well, if your that afraid I'd help.
(Am I really being that dramatic?)
Papyrus: Well... If you were willing to go that far than maybe I could try to be reasonable.
Sans: Thanks...
Papyrus: So...
(I could try playing with him.)
*I lightly scratched the sides of his stomach.*
Sans: Heh Heh...
*I kept scratching his stomach and tickling him.*
Sans: Heh he! Paps! Heh He heh! N-No! Papyrus! Heh he hehe! Hey!
*He kept squirming around and laughing hard. His stomach turned again as I fell against the side.*
Papyrus: Nyeh!
Sans: Heh Heh he! Alright.
Papyrus: How are you feeling?
Sans: Better...
Papyrus: I know that tone. What's wrong?
Sans: I feel A little sick To be honest...
Papyrus: Sick?
Sans: All your squirming from earlier hut my other organs...
Papyrus: Sorry...
Sans: I know your sorry...
Papyrus: Wh-What is that supposed to mean?
Sans: It means I forgive you for what you did... but it still hurts...
Papyrus: Sorry Sans...
Sans: Just try not to squirm so much Okay?
Papyrus: Okay!
Sans: I will admit, it wasn't just you.
Papyrus: Oh?
Sans: This body, it weighs so much. I don't have the strength to keep it standing for long. And this stupid stomach! It holds most of the weight. I'm so exhausted...
Papyrus: I'm sorry Sans...
Sans: I meant that was before I swallowed you.
Papyrus: Oh...
Sans: I want to take a nap but I can't get comfortable. I can't get comfortable anywhere...
Papyrus: You could move around if you'd like?
Sans: No... It's not worth it...
Papyrus: We might find some comfortable position?
Sans: I can't lay on my sides because of my stomach, no chest because I'll crush you. I can't sit up because of the weight, not to mention my bladder. Upside down I'll throw up. So on my back is so far the best but my chest hurts and your pushed against my spine... There's nothing I can do...
Papyrus: I'm so sorry Sans...
Sans: I hate this... Why did we do this...
Papyrus: Wait! Did we Have to do this?!
Sans: I thought so...
Papyrus: It just said we could in that book! We didn't have to do anything!
Sans: Heh heh...
Papyrus: So... Could we get me out? It will help you.
Sans: How?
Papyrus: Um... We could try magic?
Sans: Alright, you go first.
Papyrus: Okay.
*I tried to teleport out but I failed. I summoned a bone and pushed it against the sides of his stomach, looking for nothing in particular.*
Sans: Hey...
Papyrus: Sorry, just investigating.
Sans: Just be careful-
*The bone slid into the walls of his stomach. I quickly pushed it almost completely in before Sans jumped up. He turned over (likely on all fours) and started choking.*
Sans: *Cough Cough* *Wheeze* *Coughing*
Papyrus: Sans? Are you okay?
*He tipped over a little as I slid a little closer to the bone. I realized what I had done and shoved the bone as hard as I could.*
Sans: *Cough* Ack! *Cladder* Hhh...
Papyrus: Sans?
Sans: What the hell was that for?!
Papyrus: Sorry! I was curious!
Sans: Oh God, that hurt...
Papyrus: Could I try...?
Sans: Alright...
*He tipped down a little more as I slid closer to his throat. I quickly slipped into his esophagus as he choked.*
Sans: *Choke* *Coughing* *Choke* *Throws Up* *Wheezing*
Papyrus: Yes! I'm free! Sans! We did it!
Sans: H h h . . .
Papyrus: Woah...
*He collapsed onto his stomach and laid still, breathing heavy and husky breathes. Blood dripped from his mouth and on the floor.*
Papyrus: Sans?
Sans: Hhh...
Papyrus: You okay Sans?
*He slowly shook his head. I held my hand out to touch him but saw that I was coated in blood. I looked down at myself and saw that when I came up, so did a Lot of blood.*
Papyrus: Oh my god... Sans? Can you still hear me?
*He slowly nodded.*
Papyrus: I know you won't like this but... I'm going to call Alphys.
*He barely nodded to me. I quickly grabbed my phone from the table and dialed Alphys... She didn't answer...*
Papyrus: Oh no... Sans?
Sans: Hhh?
Papyrus: I-I'm uh... Alphys seems unavailable right now...
Sans: I have... Idea...
Papyrus: Yes?
Sans: Outside...
Papyrus: Huh?
*His eye lit up blue as he disappeared. I jumped in shock but quickly realized he might've been outside. I dashed out the door and started to Grillby's as a habit to find Sans. As I got beside the house a snowball hit me. I looked up and Sans was on the roof with a hand full of snow.*
Papyrus: Sans! Come down here!
*His eye turned blue as I was lifted up and onto the roof with him. He knocked me over and smacked the snow on me. I jerked up and looked at him confused.*
Papyrus: What was that?!
Sans: It numbs the pain...
*He sat forward and took a mouthful of snow, swallowing it quickly.*
Papyrus: What? How?
Sans: Its like... an ice pack... but edible...
Papyrus: That might not be clean...
Sans: That's why I'm not... On the ground...
Papyrus: Well, if it helps...
*He kept eating the snow while I went in to clean up the mess. Looking back on it, I did have some fun today.*