Animals, Story 2

*Welp, it's official. Papyrus was just over twice my height. It did NOT take long before he wanted me. I woke up, went downstairs, and it began.*
Sans: Heya Paps! Look, I'm a kitty again- Oh? Looks like we're both animals!
Papyrus: Oh?
Sans: Heh. That's cool!
Papyrus: Sans, Come here please.
*I came up next to him.*
Sans: Yeah Paps?
*He grabbed me and pushed me onto my stomach, pulling his pants off with one hand, pinning me with the other.*
Sans: Papyrus?! What are- Wait! Papyrus! No Please! Y-You might break me!
Papyrus: I'm sorry for this.
Sans: Papy Please!
*He quickly forced his length up my ass as I pushed to far for my body to handle. His dick was huge and way bigger then my ass. I yelled and moaned for him to stop but he kept it in.*
Sans: Ah! Papy Please Stop!
*He adjusted over me and pushed his body to mine. I yelled at all the pressure as he began thrusting his long cock into me. I kept yelling at him, gripping the carpet and tearing up in pain.*
Sans: Oh God!
Papyrus: Mhh~ Soo good though!
Sans: No! Papy no!
*I could feel my pelvis breaking as he thrusted harder. He would pull almost completely out but then shove his length back up my rectum and partially in my stomach. He moaned and howled in delight while I whined and yelled for him to stop.*
Sans: Ahh! P-Papy please! No more! It hurts so much!
Papyrus: Just a little longer~ I'm so close!
*He started pounding his thick penis into my body as I screamed in pain. My body was trembling as he dropped his load, filling my body with his cum.*
Papyrus: Gaahhh~!
Sans: Ahh!
Papyrus: Oh Fuck~ Sans~ Your so tight~
Sans: G-Get off! Please!
*Finally, as he pulled out my pelvis broke.*
Papyrus: Alright Sans. Let me-
Sans: AHH!
Papyrus: Oh! You alright Sans?
Sans: No! Get off!
*He sat up and I scampered out from under him. I curled up and held my pelvis, in hopes to bear the pain.*
Sans: Ow Ow ow ow...
Papyrus: Sans?
Sans: go away...
Papyrus: Come here tiny.
Sans: No...
Papyrus: Come on kit.
Sans: it hurts...
Papyrus: Oh come here. I'm sorry okay?
Sans: not okay... it hurts...
*He came closer and pet my side. Everything hurt so much, I almost wanted to vomit. He was so big that he didn't even release in my ass, he released in my stomach. I felt so small and fragile, I didn't want to move.*
Papyrus: Hey... I'm done, okay?
Sans: it still hurts... it hurts so much- Ghh!
*I couldn't take it. I threw up then started wheezing and coughing bad. Everything that came up was Orange and Red, no blue like usually. My body was trembling and shaking hard.*
Sans: Ngh...
Papyrus: Oh Shit...
Sans: your cock was so big... you were so rough... everything hurts...
Papyrus: I'm sorry Sans. I really thought you would be okay...
Sans: Look at your dick! Its like half my size and twice my ass width!
Papyrus: No It's not!
...
Papyrus: Oh Shit...
Sans: I told ya! Maybe I was right when I said it wouldn't fit but you made me wrong! Fuck...
Papyrus: I'm sorry! I-I don't know what came over me...
Sans: Oh Fuck...
Papyrus: Maybe...
Sans: Huh?
*I was on all fours and slightly tipped forward. He grabbed my ass and pulled me to him.*
Sans: P-Papyrus?
Papyrus: What is that?
Sans: W-What?
Papyrus: How did I not see this before?
Sans: What the hell are you doing?! Get away from there!
*He pulled me away and pushed me onto my back, on the couch. He shoved his nose between my legs and sniffed a little.*
Sans: P-Papy... I-It's so sensitive I...
Papyrus: Little Kitty... Little pussy cat...
Sans: Heh...
Papyrus: Little Pussy Cat. Because your Little, Your a kitty, and~
*He quickly licked my cunt as I pulled my legs together.*
Papyrus: You have a cute little Pussy~
Sans: Papyrus Please... I-It's so sensitive... You could really break me...
Papyrus: Oh God... I'm so hot...
*He pushed forward and licked again as I started purring.*
Papyrus: Mmhh~ I just want to taste... Something is so sweet here... I want it~
Sans: Oh Papy~ Y-Your so good with your tongue~ I...
*I spayed, only a little. His eyes went wide as he picked me up and sucked my cunt. I moaned wildly and arched my back as his tongue sucked my cunt. Eventually he pulled off quickly and looked at me startled.*
Papyrus: Mmnnhh~ Mm! Oh Sans! I-I'm so sorry! I know you just told me to stop but-
*As he spoke I spayed a little more.*
Papyrus: -I couldn't help but...
*His words slowed and he stared down at my crotch.*
Papyrus: but to... take a... sweet lick of...
*He dropped down and sucked on my cunt again. I wrapped my legs around his neck and purred louder. My purring would stutter as his tongue ran across my clit but I would remain in place. He caught on and slightly nipped my clit. I arched my back and meowed in a higher pitch to indicate my love. He kept sucking on me until I was coming close. I finally gave in and had an orgasm, soaking his tongue in my blue fluids. He pulled away and licked his lips as I crossed my legs in embarrassment.*
Papyrus: Mmm~ I need that more often.
Sans: P-Papy!
Papyrus: Woah, your voice is so high.
Sans: I-It's my purring tone...
Papyrus: It's cute as hell!
Sans: Nyah? Cute?
Papyrus: Holy Fuck...
*He scooped me up and kissed my neck. He kept sucking and kissing my collarbone as he brought me to the bathroom tub. I quickly jumped out and onto the lid of the toilet. He picked me back up and put me in the tub. Again, I jumped out and onto the floor. He put me in the tub and looked at me.*
Papyrus: Stay.
Sans: No.
*I jumped back out.*
Papyrus: Get in the tub.
Sans: Nu.
*I sat in front of the door. He turned the water on in the tub and picked me up.*
Papyrus: Get in the tub, Please?
Sans: Oki.
*He put me in and I sat for a moment. Once the water touched me I jumped out and near the door.*
Papyrus: Stay in the tub!
Sans: Nu!
Papyrus: Come here!
*He picked me up and started to put me in. I sprawled my body out and pushed off the edges of the tub, resisting the water. He would adjust my position to put me in but I would always find a way to keep out of the water.*
Papyrus: Tub.
Sans: Nu.
Papyrus: In.
Sans: Nu.
Papyrus: In!
Sans: Nu.
Papyrus: I said In!
Sans: I said Nu.
Papyrus: Get in the tub!
Sans: Nu.
Papyrus: Damn it Sans! Get in the tub, and stay in the tub!
Sans: Nu!
*My grip slipped as I touched the water. All my paws curled in and out as if I was swimming, even though I wasn't even in the water yet. Only when my paws came out did the graze the water.*
Papyrus: What are you doing?
Sans: Meow!
Papyrus: Are you swimming?
Sans: Meow!
Papyrus: Your not even in the water yet!
Sans: Meow!
Papyrus: Here.
*He put me completely in the water and sat me down. The faucet was still running so it was rising but only now was it halfway up my elbow. My eyes went wide as I was paralysed with fear.*
Papyrus: See? It's not that bad!
Sans: ...
Papyrus: Sans?
Sans: Mrr?
*I didn't quite meow but made a noise. A sound of curiosity and startle. Once I made the noise I quickly turned my head to him.*
Papyrus: Pht. See the water? It's not hurting you.
Sans: ...
*I looked back at the rising water. I was very conflicted by his comment yet also confused of my answers. I did the only thing I could think of.*
Papyrus: Sans?
*I sat forward to the faucet and started licking the running water.*
Papyrus: Sans! That's bath water! Not drinking water!
*My cover was working. As he said that I looked at him. Once he finished I turned to the water and dipped my head under.*
Papyrus: Wha- Well, I suppose that's correct...
*I slowly pulled out of the water and faced the side of my head to him, being careful I didn't spill any water off my head. As quickly as I could, I shook the water off and most of it landed on Papyrus.*
Papyrus: What are you- Nyeh! No!
*He pat my head. I snickered at his anger and leaned forward to him while he was rubbing his eyes. Once he opened his eyes I was so close to his face. My intention was to startle him but he didn't move. In an awkward moment I started licking the water from his cheekbones. Once my tongue touched his teeth He leaned forward and kissed me, I kissed back. As he tried to pull away I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer. His tongue was long and thin, yes, but mine was also long, thin, and had a sand paper like texture. His mouth had so much more saliva then mine too. I pulled his tongue into my mouth and licked his teeth. Eventually we both pulled away and got back to the bathing.*

Sans: Meow! Rurrr...
Papyrus: Stop.
Sans: Rrru! Hiss!
Papyrus: Sans!
*He had my ass in the air and was scrubbing my upper thighs with a scrubby puff (whatever they are called.)*
Papyrus: Stay still!
Sans: Hiss!
*He scrubbed my thighs and around my butt. Here is where things went differently.*
Papyrus: Okay. You have blood right on your ass hole. You ready?
Sans: Rrrr...
*He pushed the scrub against my anus as I hissed quickly. He was so rough on such a sensitive point.*
Sans: Hisss! Rraawwrrr!
Papyrus: Stop that! Not so tense!
Sans: Hiss!
Papyrus: Damn it. Stop squirming!
*He pulled the scrub away and examined my butt for a moment.*
Papyrus: This might hurt.
Sans: Rrrr...
*He spread my ass out a little before quickly shoving his finger in. I tightened up but remained quiet. He pulled his finger out and looked at it.*
Papyrus: Well... Your not going to like this...
*He pushed his finger back in and wriggled it around some. He shoved his middle finger in too and wiggled them around for a long moment. He would occasionally pull them out and clean them off before forcing them in again.*
Papyrus: Hmm... That should do it for now. You okay?
*I opened my mouth to hiss or cover my liking but I failed.*
Sans: Murow. Purr....
Papyrus: Oh? Your purring? Did... Did you like that?
Sans: Murowrr... Purr...
Papyrus: I suppose... Maybe a little more cleaning wouldn't hurt?
*He pushed his fingers back in as my purring stuttered. He thrusted them back and fourth. I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning. He forced his fingers in and pulled them back roughly as I purred in delight. Finally I meowed and started dripping from my cunt being so wet. Papyrus pulled his fingers out and looked at me smiling.*
Papyrus: Well, now I know how to get you to behave! Now shall we?
*He took the scrub and started scrubbing my tail and back. I stopped purring but I didn't growl either. Eventually he pushed me on my back and scrubbed my chest and tummy.*
Papyrus: You so sweet.
Sans: Mur...
*As he moved lower a starting purring louder. He ended up scrubbing my vagina and not noticing. Once he turned the faucet on to rinse me and started draining the water, did he find out. The water hit my chest, then my tummy, then finally my vagina. My whole body tensed up as I closed my eyes and arched my back.*
Papyrus: Huh? Oh~
Sans: Murr...
Papyrus: Hang on. I might need a moment here.
*He pulled my vagina open more and adjusted me some. The water rinsed off my vagina quickly but Papyrus kept me still. The water landed right on my clit as I started shaking in delight. Papyrus turned up the water pressure as it poured down and onto my clit. I started quivering and meowing at him but I didn't push away.*
Papyrus: God damn...
*He adjusted me a little to much as the water went in my body.*
Sans: Muurr~ Murow~ Rrr! Murow! Rrruurr! Meow! Mew!
*I couldn't take it. I started kicking the faucet and shaking. Papyrus pulled me away and held me by the underarm. I slowly released the water and pissed myself a little too.*
Papyrus: What's up? You okay- Oh...
*I tried to stop or cover myself but it was too late. I looked away and covered my face so I couldn't see him.*
Papyrus: Hmm... You just need a quick clean there. I can do that.
*He kept draining the water but cleaned my lower regions again. I didn't speak, didn't meow, didn't resist. I moved when he moved me and avoided eye contact. Once I was cleaned he was more careful to rinse me. He drained all the water and left me cold and wet for a moment to get a towel. He came back and wrapped me up Burrito style and laid me in bed.*
Papyrus: I love you Sans.
Sans: Purr...
Papyrus: So cute.