Papyrus Snake, Story 2

*Papyrus hadn't come out of his room all morning and Undyne had come over for the cooking lesson so I had to let her in.*
Undyne: Is he awake?
Sans: I think, but I don't know...
Undyne: Can I talk to him? He might answer me!
Sans: Give it a shot. I haven't tried yet so he might answer.
*Undyne dashed upstairs and knocked on Papyrus's door. I could hear him shuffling around for a moment before responding.*
Papyrus: Y-Yes?
*Papyrus stuck his head out of the door. He had the blanket wrapped around him and was hiding behind the door.*
Undyne: Hey! I'm here for the cooking lesson and came to see of you were okay! Everything alright?
Papyrus: Yeah! I'm fine. I just turned up ssick today so maybe we could resschedule?
Undyne: Uh sure! You going to be okay?
Sans: I will take care of him Undyne. Don't worry.
Undyne: Okay. Get well soon!
*I showed her out then went back to Papyrus's door. Once I knocked he poked his head out.*
Papyrus: Yes Sanss?
Sans: Are you really sick?
Papyrus: No...
Sans: What's going on?
Papyrus: Well... Come in here.
*He opened the door as I walked in. He shut the door still hiding in his blanket. He was part snake! He had a long thick orange tail with blackish spots, his tail curled around itself.*
Papyrus: Pleasse don't be mad at me...
Sans: Why would I be mad?
*Papyrus slithered close to me and pushed me down. He slithered over me and put his hands on my sides, pushing his waist against mine.*
Sans: Papyrus?
Papyrus: I'm sorry.
*He leaned forward and kissed me. I gave in immediately and licked his thin tongue. He startled and pulled away quickly, looking at me blushing.*
Papyrus: Woah. Th-That wass quick!
Sans: S-Sorry! I just didn't... want to... uh...
Papyrus: You really want thiss?
Sans: ...
*I looked away in shame, blue blush dusting my cheekbones. He pulled closer and flicked his tongue against my neck, tickling me.*
Sans: Heh-He! Paps! Mweh-heh!
Papyrus: Mmm~ Sanss~
*His tail kept swaying back and fourth, pushing his waist against my crotch. He pushed off and backed up.*
Papyrus: Should we get comfortable?
Sans: Your really up for it?
Papyrus: Mhm!
Sans: Heh, okay.
*I stood up and pulled my shirt and jacket off. Papyrus curled around my feet and slithered up my legs.*
Papyrus: Sit down and put your feet over my tail.
Sans: Uh, alright?
*I sat down and propped my legs on his tail, pulling my pants off. He moved around, pushed his upper body under his tail, and finally pushing his chest to mine. His tail wrapped around us and squeezed us together. He had my legs wrapped around his waist and held my feet in place with his tail.*
Sans: Your good at getting that tail to cooperate.
Papyrus: You jusst have to know how to use it. Shall we begin?
Sans: Yeah.
*He pressed his vagina to my penis as he moaned quietly. I pulled him closer, pushing myself inside him as he let out a pleasured moan.*
Papyrus: Gah~ Sanss~
*His tail started twitching back and fourth. He started trembling slightly as his grip on me loosened. I took the opportunity to push him back, pinning him down.*
Papyrus: Oh yeah~ Your sso warm~
Sans: You want me to move now?
Papyrus: Yess!
*I slowly pulled back and fourth, gently thrusting into him. He kept squirming around in anticipation for me to pound him but I waited.*
Papyrus: Hhh~ Sanss! More pleasse!
Sans: What do you want?
Papyrus: Oh God Sanss! Move faster! Don't just teasse me!
Sans: Alright~
*I grabbed his hips roughly and pounded into his pussy with all I had. He arched his back and moaned loudly in delight. His tail was lashing back and fourth violently, unable to be controlled. I kept thrusting inside of him as he shuttered and quivered in ecstasy. I shot my cum inside him and started to stop before he grabbed my hips.*
Papyrus: N-No! Don't stop yet! Pleasse Sanss! Fill me more~!
*I proceeded to pound into him again, pushing my cum deeper. He moaned my name loudly and loled his tongue out. I heard him almost scream my name as his insides burst orange fluids across his and my genitals. I pulled out and looked at my pelvis, dripping with his fluids.*
Papyrus: Gaahh~ Oh Sansss! That was amazing! I love you sso much~! Hhh~
Sans: Oh Stars~ Papyrus, it felt great to me too. What is this?
Papyrus: Nyeh?
*He sat up and looked at the orange liquid, running his fingertips along his crotch to examine it.*
Papyrus: I don't know. I think it like the equivalent of my cum.
Sans: Nice.
*I pulled some off my pelvis and sniffed it. It was oddly sweet? I stared for a moment then licked it.*
Papyrus: Sanss!
Sans: Hm?
Papyrus: That's gross!
Sans: Its sweet.
Papyrus: What?!
*I whipped my hand across my pelvis, cleaning the liquid off, and licked my hand.*
Papyrus: That is revolting...
Sans: Its great.
*I cleaned my hand then looked at Papyrus's pussy. I pounced on his waist and licked around his vagina as he yelped in surprise.*
Papyrus: Gah! Sanss!
Sans: Mmm~
*I licked around the outside then stuck my tongue in his pussy. He let out a pleasured moan and squirmed slightly. I wrapped my lips Around his vagina and sucked up anything I could.*
Papyrus: Oh Sanss~ Hhh~
Sans: *Slurping noises.*
Papyrus: Gaahh~! S-Sansss~! Oh Have mercy~ Mmhh~
*He kept squirming and moaning in delight as I licked his insides. I moved a little and sucked on his clit, that drove him nuts.*
Papyrus: Mmhh~ Oh Sanss~ Gah! Oohhh Yeessss~! Please~! Right there~! Don't S-Stop! Nyaahh~! Fuck Yesss~! Holy Shit!
*I kept licking and sucking his clit as his insides shot more slime on my mouth. I paid no attention and kept licking, occasionally nipping his clit. He squirmed and wriggled under me constantly, moaning and quivering in ecstasy.*
Papyrus: Gaaahhh~! Oh Yesss~! I love you! Keep Going, Pleeaasssssee~!!!
*He squirted the orange fluids across my mouth again before I pulled off of him. The slime was dripping down his sides and onto the floor as he laid there panting heavily.*
Sans: You like that?
Papyrus: Yesss~!
Sans: Am I still 'revolting'?
Papyrus: M-Maybe not...
Sans: Heh. I thought you would say that.
Papyrus: I love you Sanss~
Sans: I love you too bro.
*I reached down and stuck my hand in his vagina as he squeaked in surprise. I pulled out a lot of the orange liquid and started out of the room, licking my hand.*

*I got a towel, brought it to Papyrus, and helped clean him up. He kept holding me and hugging me while I worked. It felt nice to have him so close.*