Sleep Story 1

*I was in Sans' room, just sitting there. Sans was sitting on the foot of the bed and I on the head. I wasn't wearing anything nor was he but that didn't bother us.*
Sans: Wanna play a game?
Papyrus: Okay! What game?
Sans: Well, I do everything I can and try to make you laugh. If you laugh, I win. If you don't, you win. Ready?
Papyrus: Yeah!
*He adjusted between my legs and pushed his body to mine. He moved forward and kissed me, licking my tongue and teeth. His hands caressed my hips, running his fingertips along my penis slowly.*
Sans: You laughing yet?
Papyrus: No, but it does feel nice.
Sans: Well, what about this?
*He stroked my length slowly. I moaned quietly when he did.*
Papyrus: Mmm~
Sans: Better?
Papyrus: I-I want...
Sans: Huh?
*I grabbed onto his waist and pushed him down roughly. I groped his pelvis and caressed his spine slowly.*
Sans: Papyrus? H-Hold on. I'm nyaahh~ I'm not r-ready!
Papyrus: Please Sans! Be ready! I want to touch you!
Sans: I'm not ready! I won't be ready! Stop! Papyrus Please!
*I started humping him being so impatient. I kept thrusting my body into his, rubbing my penis against his pelvis.*
Sans: Gah! Papyrus Stop! I can't do this!
*I forced my penis inside his pelvis as he moaned uncontrollably.*
Papyrus: I'm ready! I need you Sans! Come on~! You'll love it too!
Sans: W-Wait! Papyrus! I n-need- Oh God~! Papyrus~! H-Harder Please!
*I forced my entire cock inside of him. He grabbed my hips and pushed into me, pounding into me. I kept thrusting as hard as I could, moaning his name. I opened my eyes for a moment and realized where I was.*

*I was humping my pillow roughly, squeezing the blankets as I released my cum across the pillow. I sat up panting hard, looking around at me room.*
(It was a dream? God, I need him. I want to Fuck him, hard and fast! I want to pound my body into his like an animal!)
*I fell out of bed and onto the floor. I looked around a little more and realized it was midnight. I stood up and snuck to Sans' room. I knocked on the door quietly but got no response. I peeked into his room and saw him sleeping. I crept in and sat on his bedside. He was still only wearing his shorts but he was being covered by his blanket.*
(I want to take him, now! I don't want to wake him though... I will start off small.)
*I reached into his shorts and rubbed his pelvis slowly. His head tilted slightly releasing a small sigh.*
(God, I forgot Sans is a heavy sleeper. You practically have to hit him to get him up. Maybe...?)
*I groped his crotch a little more, making his legs pull together. I pulled his pants down and sat between his legs. His legs pulled to my sides as I traced his pelvis.*
(I'm going through with this, I can't believe it! I'm going to wake him up! He's going to hate me! Or will it be like the dream? He didn't want it at first but then loved it when I...)
*I pulled my bottom armour piece off and formed my cock near his pelvis. I pushed the tip into his ass as his body clenched together, sighing quietly.*
(I'm going to wake him! No! But I want him up to be awake. Fuck him!)
*I pushed into his body as Sans' arms pulled to his chest. I pushed myself in and out of his ass, huffing loudly. I grabbed his pelvis and thrusted into him roughly. He started moaning quietly and squirming as I kept going. I started pounding into his ass as I started building pressure. He wrapped his arms around his pillow and gripped it tight. My cock was throbbing, ready for release as I finally shot my cum deep in his body. He curled together and wrapped around the pillow, squeezing it. I pulled away and grabbed my bottom armour piece. His body was shaking slightly but still asleep. I leaned down and kissed his head before I left.*
(That was amazing! I need to do that more often! Maybe I could wake him next time...)