Papyrus Dog, Story 2

*Lets get to the point
*Today Paps is a Dog. A big dog. I was laying on the floor and playing on my phone while Papyrus was laying on the couch.*
Papyrus: Grrr...
Sans: What's with you?
Papyrus: Nothing...
*We sat in silence for a long moment. I glanced over and noticed he was laying on a pillow in an odd position.*
(What's wrong with him? He looks so nervous- Oh God...)
*I started to see him moving his hips a little. He put his head down and bit the pillow.*
(I really shouldn't be looking...)
*I looked back at my phone. The screen timed out so it was black. I tipped the phone around and tried to catch Papyrus in the reflection of my screen. He kept humping the pillow and glancing to the side at something. He finally gave up and just stared off to the side.*
(What is he looking at? Maybe...)
*I tipped the phone towards where he was looking... My eyes went wide as I realised he was staring at me!*
(Oh... Oh... Fuck...)
*Papyrus stood up and jumped next to me. I stayed still in hopes he wouldn't notice my looking. I felt his hands grab my hips and caress them.*
Sans: Papyrus? Wh-What are you doing?
Papyrus: Cuddling you.
Sans: I uh... I-I suppose that's okay...
*He squeezed my hips with his thighs and moved his hands along my spine. He put his head down and started breathing on my neck. He slowly removed my shorts as he whispered in my ear.*
Papyrus: You alright?
Sans: Mhm.
Papyrus: You ready~?
Sans: Mhm...
*He pulled back up and held my pelvis. My breath got heavy as he pushed the tip of his cock up my ass. I gripped the carpet and squeaked quickly to him.*
Sans: Oh God~ It's so big~ Please don't-
*He pushed his scarf into my mouth and used it as a gag. I kept breathing hard and moaned loudly as he started pushing himself farther into me.*
Papyrus: Nyeh~ So nice and warm~
*He pushed my chest down and pulled my ass up. He held my hands to the sides and started thrusting with force.*
Papyrus: Oh yeah~! God Sans! I love you~!
*He forced his cock in and out roughly as I moaned into his scarf. Finally I gave in and pushed my pelvis into his. I managed to pull the scarf off and yelled at Papyrus.*
Papyrus: Sans~! Please don't scream!
Sans: Hhhgg~ Papy please! H-Harder~!
*For a moment his thrust slowed. He laid completely on me, pressing his erection to my ass and laying his chest on mine. He quickly forced his fat cock up my ass as I squeaked. He started thrusting harder and faster this way. I gripped the carpets and moaned wildly, loling my tongue too.*
Sans: Ohh Fuhhck Me~!
Papyrus: Hhh~ You like that?! The way *Grunt* My fat cock feels inside your- Hhhaa~ Tight Ass?!
Sans: God Yes~!
*He bit down on my neck and thrusted harder. I began to quiver in ecstasy as I was coming close. He pounded his cock into my ass and began drawing blood from my neck. Finally, I shuddered and came hard as he bit down harder on my collarbone. Moments later, he shot his fluids deep into my body as I moaned louder. He thrusted a few more times before pulling out and laying by my side.*
Papyrus: Oh Stars~
Sans: Ngh~ I love you Papy~
Papyrus: I love you too Sans.
*I wrapped my arms around his chest and held him close. He hugged me back and kissed my skull. Little by little I fell asleep, being so exhausted. Papyrus cuddled me while I slept.*