four;; i adore you

"Hi Dela!"I  said in a cheerier voice than I thought I could manage

"Hi Dela!"
I  said in a cheerier voice than I thought I could manage.

Despite being kinda ditzy, I know that Dela gave the best advice and always kept my secrets.

"Hi, Treasure! What's going on?"

"Okay I need some advice," I swallowed my pride and blurted it out-
"I like Katya. I like like Katya."

"Eeeeeeee!" Dela squealed, "I knew it! Cracker owes me ten bucks!"

"You knew?" I squeaked.
Oh god was I that obvious?

"Well of course! But girl, you gotta be careful. You know what happened to Adore."

Adore Delano belonged to a clique just last year. It was her, Courtney, Sharon, and Bianca Del Rio.

Adore ended up falling for Bianca and the rest is history. They dated, and were so happy together, until word got to the look queens.

Aquaria, Violet, and Miss Fame called her every derogatory name under the sun, they sharpied her locker telling her to go die, she was beat up. It was a nightmare.

  Adore was strong, but even the strongest person can take so much. After a few months she dropped out of school and I never heard from her again.

"So... what do I do?" I asked hesitantly.

"Well I mean... I ship it," she giggles, "I think you should go for it."

"I'll think about it," I smiled, "thank you Dela."

"Anytime! Bye now!"

"Bye."

I knew what I was going to do.
-
a:n/ come through Bendelachrist!