eleven;; the end (of winter break)

Katya and I basically spent the rest of winter break together

Katya and I basically spent the rest of winter break together. Some nights at her house, some nights at mine, some nights we would drive around town singing at the top of our lungs and eating Taco Bell (our favorite!), despite it being mid-January and freezing outside, I stayed warm all winter break.

     Soon enough our break was almost over. Katya and I went school shopping the night before school started and spent the night at my house talking and eating pizza.

"I can't believe you're graduating next year." I sighed into my pizza.

"I can't either! But don't worry, nothing will change and you'll be graduating the year after I do." She smiles over at me.

I flop over into her lap and pull her face to mine. "I love you more than anything. You know that, right?"

"Of course I know you do, nerd. I love you more." She said, kissing me. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away.

"Let's get to sleep. We have an early morning." I said, although to no avail because we stayed up talking most of the rest of the night.

            -
      a:n/ I just started school last week so I don't have much time to write, but I have lots of new chapter ideas so stay tuned!!!