seven;; the talent show (p2)

Soon after, I heard the familiar sound of Katya's high heels clicking across the tile floor

Katya's high heels clicking across the tile floor.

"Hey?" She whispered softly, "Are you in here?"

"Mmhm." I sniffled.

Katya sat beside me on the counter and pulled me close. I layed my head on her chest and she took my hand.

Our hands felt like they belonged together. Honestly, her and I fit together like a puzzle.

"Trix. Your song was absolutely beautiful. I may or may not have cried." She smiled.

"Can I tell you something?" I squeaked.

Everything had led up to this moment.
I might be the next Adore. I might be bullied.
  But if I had even a snowball's chance with Katya, I would risk it all.

"Of course." She encouraged.

"I like you Katya. I mean I actually like like you a lot." I said, barely taking a breath the whole time.

"I like you too."

Before I even had time to process what happened, she cupped my face with her cold hands and pulled me in for a slow kiss.

It was incredible!!! I had never felt anything like it. Long after she pulled away, I was still in shock and so smiley!

"Let's go get food, Barbie." She smiled, planting another small kiss on my forehead.

As the talent show let out, we sashayed out in front of the look queens and everybody, holding hands and smiling. Not caring one bit about what anyone else had to say.
-
a/n: THEY FINALLY KISSED OMG