twelve;; shrimp on the barbie

The next day, school finally started back! Katya and I were thrilled to see The Barbies again and exchange schedules!

I had Drama with Katya, Trig with Dela, and lunch with Miz! The only class I didn't have with friends was Chemistry.

I was so excited to have Drama with my girlfriend, we walked there hand in hand until we entered the room and she pulled away.

Before I could notice what was happening she was across the room squealing and hugging this thin blonde girl, who looked like a softer version of herself.

When I made it to the other side of the room, they pulled apart.

"Trixie! This is Courtney. We were best friends in middle school, but she's spent the last few years abroad in Australia. Oh! And Courtney, this is my-"

"Girlfriend. I'm her Girlfriend. Trixie Mattel. Nice to meet you." I finished.

In the most snarky, overly-pronounced koala-hugging, shrimp-barbecuing, Outback Steakhouse sounding accent I have ever heard she said:

"Well it's nice meet you, Beatrice. I'm Katya's EX-Girlfriend, Courtney." She tossed her hair and went to her assigned seat.

"Babe, I promise, we only dated in seventh grade. And it was only for a month. Nothing serious. J'adore toi, et seulement toi." She promised me in french.

"Je t'aime aussi." I promise, planting a kiss on her cheek.

Of course, Katya and Courtney were assigned seats right beside each other, they barely payed attention to the lesson, they were either giggling, speaking words I couldn't understand, or staring at each other.

I felt a rainbow of emotion. Red boiling anger, slimey green envy, and cold frigid blue sadness. But none of the pastel links she usually made me feel.

I had only one thought.

Someone needs to send that bitch back to
Australia.

-
a:n/ a new subplot? I think so.