First day

I wake up to an arm around my waist and look to see who it is and it's Justin who's staring at me. He gets up and all I see is him shirtless with boxers on. He grabs something from his drawer. It's a box he smiles and hands it to me.

I sit up in only my bra and undies.

I open it to reveal a ring an expensive ring.

 I smile at it then at him: Umm I hope your not asking me to marry you it's only three months

He shrugs: No I don't plan on that until later but.... happy 3 months babe.

He grabs my chin and kissed me and I melt into it.

Your probably thinking umm Stefan come get your girl well Stefan's gone and I'm moving on.

I lay back on his bed and then his kisses makes there way to my neck causing me to moan.

I groan: Umm it's are first day Justin.

He jumps up with a smirk: Yeah in four hours. Shower with me.

I nod: Wait I have something for you too.

He shakes his head: I told you I have everything I want. I'm literally one of the richest kids in Virginia. I don't need anything.

I frown: It's not fair if you buy me something expensive and I can't.

I run over to my bag and grab the box I walk over to him and hand it to him.

I smile knowing his father hates these and he always wanted one. He opens it wide eyed with a smile but frowns as he looks at me.

Justin: You didn't have to get me this.

It's a black Rolex.

I walk over to him and hug him

Angel: Your the perfect boyfriend, you deserve it J.

He kisses me: god I love you.

I look at him wide eyed this is the first time he said it to me.

He looks at me: I'm so sorry I sh-