Saving The Werewolves

(Outfit for half the day☝️☝️)

Right now I'm sitting at a table full of Vampires ones that don't like Klaus and myself or Hayley for that matter. Last night Hayley was telling me about my family about werewolves. She wants me to meet them but I don't really want to knowing I'm a vampire and we don't mix very well but the other part says go there you family it might turn out better than you think.

I don't really trust Hayley I mean if I get to know her than yeah I'll trust her just that last time she almost sent Tyler to his slaughter.

I'm currently eating steak I think I'm eating to fast.

I block out the conversation Klaus is having because it's irrelevant I then remembered that I left Baby on side of the road. I wipe my mouth and get up causing everyone to look at me and Klaus to glare.

Klaus: Where are you going.

Angel: Look I'm going to get Baby I left her on side of the road and plus my foods in there.

Klaus: I'll have someone get your precious car for you.

I glare: You of all people should know that I don't like people driving my car.

Klaus sighs trying to control himself.

Klaus: Just sit down and listen I'm almost done. Then you can get your precious car.

I roll my eyes and sit down and look at Hayley who makes a funny face which causes me to giggle a little.

But my happiness turns to anger after I hear what Klaus Mikealson has to say.

Klaus: It appears I will have to earn your trust. Very well. We'll eliminate the root of your anxiety. You see, how I can I sire any hybrids if there are no more werewolves alive in the Bayou to turn?

I don't really look that mad but I am I'm just trying not to kill Klaus at the moment. He knows these wolves are my family and I haven't even got the chance to say "Hey how's life." I mean I spoke to Hayley and my birth mother who is creepy as shit but that doesn't count.

Hayley: What? Klaus, no!

Klaus being Klaus ignores her.

Klaus: So-- eat, drink, and be merry. And, tomorrow, I suggest you have yourselves a little wolf hunt. Go ahead, have fun. Kill them all!

Klaus looks at me: Also you don't even have your keys with you. There at the mansion. Shame.

<<<>>>

I walk out of my room to see tow vampires standing there they look at me.

Vamp 1: Where you going.

I scoff: None of your business.

Honestly I'm going back to the mansion to get my keys and get Baby.

Vamp 2 steps in front of me: Klaus says you and Hayley can't leave.

I scoff again: So I'm Klaus's bitch now- oh wait- no that's you two.

The two get angry vamp 1 and 2 grabs my arm trying to push me back into the room but all of a sudden there necks snap and I smile at there Attacker.

No need for getting that car love.

I smile: I would be mad but I'm glad your hear the both of you. We have to get Hayley.

On it.

He vamp speeds away and I look at Rebekah.

Angel: Want to do a tag team thing.