Full Potential

Slide and you'll see her outfit.

I make my way to the compound and for some reason I hear Klaus scream as I begin to past St. Anne's church. I barge in to see Klaus on a wall and the two harvest girls holding Hayley down on the alter and Genevieve in between Hayley's legs telling her to push.

Hayley: ANGEL.

I vamp speed to where Genevieve is and the young witch Monique holds her hand out and makes me cry out and to fall to my knees holding my head. I scream in agony.

Klaus shouts: I will bring hell to your family!

Genevieve: One last push! Push! The baby's almost here!

Klaus shouts again: I will bathe in rivers of your blood!

I growl out a Monique: Your dead little bitch.

All she does is raise her hand again causing me to hold my head again.

Hayley: No! No!

Monique: I can see the baby!

Genevieve: Push! Gently! Gently!

Klaus shouts: You will die screaming!

Hayley falls back and I hear the small cry's.

Genevieve: There!

Both Klaus and Hayley stop screaming once they there baby and Genevieve wraps the baby in a blanket.

Genevieve: You have a beautiful baby daughter.

I look at the cute child as Monique still has a hold on me. Genevieve gets a syringe and plunges it into the baby's leg and takes some blood and the baby heals quickly.

Genevieve: We must start the sacrifice as soon as the moon sets with the morning sky--

Hayley: --Please. Please, can I hold her?

Genevieve brings the baby over so Hayley can hold her. Hayley smiles and looks up at Klaus who smiles back. She looks at me with a small smile and then I scream as Monique grabs Hayley by the hair, pulls her head back and slits her throat with the knife.

Klaus: NOOOOOO!

Hayley falls backward but before the witches can leave I some how get out of Monique's spell she's surprised as I bite into her neck and right before I can snap her neck. I feel something go into my neck I turn around to see Genevieve and I pull the syringe out.

Genevieve: I'm sorry.

Just as I'm about to attack her I see my heart in her chest and I hear Klaus Scream. I look up at him as I fall to my knees and land on the ground the last thing I hear is Klaus's threats and the last thing I see is Genevieve dropping my heart as she leaves the church.

<<<>>>

3rd POV

Angel Gasp awake on a table in the middle of a church. Her hand immediately goes to where her heart has been ripped out and she feels a heart beat as she looks at her heart of the floor. She's overwhelmed of seeing Hayley being killed and her own death. She closes her eyes as she looks off in a distance. She can feel the child and along with Hayley. She hops off the table and vamp speeds to Lafayette Cemetery.

Angel's POV

I see a witch impaled to a wall and Monique on the ground I listen in to hear Hayley and Elijah with that bitch Genevieve. I vamp speed inside.

Elijah: Angel.

He walks over and touches her face she pushes his hand away and stands next to Hayley.