Angel is no more

A/N IMPORTANT: I forgot to mention this in the last A/N so In order for there to be doppelgängers the past doppelgängers have to have children. So I forgot to tell you guys that the girl who's going to be playing Amelia's long lost Daughter is Maia Mitchell. I was going to have it be a boy but I was like #Girlpower.

 I was going to have it be a boy but I was like #Girlpower

Maia Mitchell as Nikolina Maia Petrova

"You might've took my mother out but you can't take me. Remember that."

Okay so I added another character but yeah I'm excited because this was my favorite part of the show but most annoying at the same time but yeah let's get down to it.
(Outfit at the top☝️☝️) enjoy.
__________________________

I'm awoken by Elena, Bonnie and Caroline's annoying voices. I mean he's Elena and I got dumped by the Salvatore brothers I mean I guess it's pay back for dumping the other brother a long time ago.

Elena: I just have to face reality. When Damon makes up his mind about something, it's done.

Angel: Yep pity party I want your waffles Elena.

She hands me them and I eat them and groan out of pleasure.

Caroline: You has your Ripper breakfast yesterday.

I roll my eyes: Really Ripper breakfast. I didn't kill them.

Bonnie: No but you left them for dead forcing Caroline to clean up your mess.

I give Bonnie a look: I compelled them to tell me the worst thing that they ever did and they have to be honest and we sexual harassment is a No No, Child Porn is horrible, Kidnapping is awful, torture is cool only if your a vampire and killing is bad. Horrible things happen to Horrible people.

Elena: So somethings going to happen to you?

I look at her and nod: I might die a tragic death and leave my pretend children behind to mourn me.

They just look at me: I'm just joking.

All of a sudden Elena's phone begins to ring and Caroline goes to pick it up and see who it is. She looks at me giving me a sympathetic look.

Caroline says slowly: It's Stefan.

They look at me and I roll my eyes acting like I don't care.

Angel: I mean he's calling you not me go ahead.

Elena sighs: Tell him I don't feel like talking.