Evil Witch Has Arrived

In New Orleans the Evil Witch is with her coven. She's talking about the whereabouts of her children with both Kylie and David and the rest of the other witches.

Kylie with no emotion: Aleah is back in New Orleans as for the rest of them there scatters your oldest should be landing in France in a few hours.

She claps her hands together happy: Thats good.

David: Well something seems to be wrong with Angel.

She has her attention set on David: Well.... what is it.

David: She's seems to be cursed by that doppelgänger of hers Amelia.

Lori raises and eyebrow: What kind of curse.

David: I believe it's a hex. She's supposed to go mad.

She smiles: Angels powerful or is about to be. She'll beat it.

Kylie curious: How.

Lori looks at her: Well she's a vampire and she's hexed and she's a blood crazed monster Aleah will kill someone and then she'll transition.

David: Wait... What.

Lori: She'll become a werewolf and she's already a vampire therefore she'll be a Hybrid. Nothing like Klaus.

Kylie: You want her to kill someone. What kind of mother does that.

Lori shrugs: The one that doesn't care. My other children were effected by her darkness. She must die.

Kylie shakes her head: So how are you going to make her trigger the curse.

Lori: Simple. I created a spell years ago before I died to make sure all my children's werewolf side was kept dormant along with there magic.With a few herbs and a pint of her blood and then you say then spell in reverse. After that Angel will feel an odd sensation all the anger she felt through out her years. You thought my daughters anger was bad now wait until you see when her wolf side is unlocked.

David: That's one thing what else.

Lori walks around her coven: Well she is a Ripper best bet it to make her feel like she hasn't ate in years. Make sure she's alone and have a witch do the spell as well.

David: Thats how she'll be in hexed.

She smiles: Exactly how she'll be un hexed.

Kylie: What do we have to do.

She looks at Kylie: I want you to find this witch for me. Please and thank you.

She hands her a picture of the witch. It's Klaus's Witch Genevieve.

Kylie takes the picture and begins the spell Lori waits patiently to find this witch's location.

Kylie is done with the spell and tells her that she's in Lafayette Cemetery the center of New Orleans.

She smiles: Thank you all for your work. I'll take it from here.

Before the witches could say anything Lori chants a spell beneath her breath and lights the witches on fire. As she hears there screams she smiles and then vanishes.

A while after you see Genevieve chanting on her knees as Lori arrives behind her. Startled she turns around to a smiling Lori.

Lori: You must be Genevieve... I'm Lori star better known as Lori Labonair or Evil Witch. Which ever you prefer.

Genevieve smiles a little even though she's scared: Mrs. Labonair it's a pleasure.

Lori shakes her head: No the pleasures all mine because we have an enemy in common. My daughter she's back in town for the second or third time and she seems to be hexed and the only way to break it is making her to turn.

Genevieve nods: I see you want me to do something about it.

Lori: Yes. I do. It's easy I'll teach you the spell all you have to do is get the herbs and her blood. After the first spell I quickly need you to perform a second to make it seem like she hasn't ate in years to make her a Ripper once more and once she takes a human life she'll become a hybrid.

Genevieve shakes her head: I'm against Klaus Mikaelson and his unbor child why would you think I'll want to ma-

Lori stares into Genevieve's eyes making her blood boil as she cries out.

Lori: You listen to what I say for you can survive. If not I'll easily kill you and send you back to where you come from. Say hi to the ancestors for me then.

Just before Lori could kill Genevieve she screams out an Yes.

Lori stops: Wise choice.

Genevieve with blood for tears consign down her face: When do we start.

Lori: Whenever your ready.
__________________________

Ayooooo.

How did you like this bonus chapter.

Lori is in town to raise hell against her daughter.

Who do you think will win in the long run.

Angel

Orr

Lori

Orr

Is it a Tie

Comment and Vote